Discord: https://discord.gg/82jDTk6

Quality Above All

5x Clan of The Month Winner

Most Prep Wins

Highest Quality

Best Community

Best Leadership

Best Core

SUNDAY, AUGUST 20 - Unbreakable heads out with 50 unbreakable warriors, later peaking at 64 gorillas ready to chimp the fuck out on a P2P Sunday. 

Like every other P2P trip, the first hour was packed with activity. Starting out at boneyard attacking Apex we made quick work of their defense before EOP tried crashing and caught themselves in a 8 man clump like they always do. Misfits made an appearance after EOP ran away(lol) and caught it on the jaw from the apes pushing south through them, clearing them out before foe hit an empty battlefield. Another fight vs Apex was scheduled at boneyard which never developed as foe attempted to crash again. 

Fifteen minutes later we logged in on top of Fi at bandits who for the most part teled out instantly. Sovereign attempted to rush through the east choke keeping 25 of our members busy while foe immediately ran from the other side of the lava and pretty much died instantly with next to no deaths from our side of the lava. eop logged in on top of sv while we peaced out chuckling. 

Second half of the trip proved to be way slower. Intense Redemption got a little pipe on pipe action south of FOG w25 for a moment before teleing out. After that we did the exact same thing to Fi again at CA. To end the day we paid a visit to Misfits and IR north of newgate and smoked out MF until foe hit what was left. 

Another Sunday, another win for Unbreakable. Thank you all for coming - we'll see you next week. 

sGwwAjm.gif

Yours Truly: 

Known 2 Pown:

Maaku w/ focuser song:

wbXMZjJ.png

281732866784cb86d27853aa46f156cd.png

0JAzsTD.pngyoVan0c.pngXR3ktoT.png81avmgh.pngaG0YiaX.png

BUZr3nr.pngweV10Kr.pngpHc8oMy.pngZS0sHcI.pngPdAoceu.png5TMK8o5.png

XXtk2ta.png

IyySgoc.png

Aib4fi0.png

yD3OA8X.png

vffRNRa.png

Yg94gLs.png

mnerRFS.png

I apologize for the inconvenience or confusion my open-ended statement may have caused. What I meant to say was that my claim implied that I cared. Also, I reported you for trying to hack me. gg bank.

Still confused plz ezplain 

Oh thank god you're here I would be forever lost tysm man I owe you my life and my first born ty again dude you're amazing. basically god. Are you god? Anyway thanks you 

you can't suck up to me now, i still reported you for being a holocaust denier.