puppyslush

Is your clan slumping?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. be honest

xJERnRS.png

ZtNiEYR.png

kxBAKYr.png

6fxlBT6.png

sry i am was noter aware 14 is more than 60 pulled, ver big mistak by me thank for edumucate sry math is very hard 4 me hur

Gotem is primarily used as an interjection. 

1. Used when you succeed in pranking someone. 

2. Used when you 

win an argument and/or makes the one you are arguing with look like a fool.
1. "Did you seen that ball hit Ricky's face? Gotem!" 

2. "

Dude, you can't even spell Tay Zonday. Gotem!"

sv pulled more than ur brown sticky stuffty clan last weekend lol Imagine waking up at 4 am every weekend just to get outpulled by my clan and stay in single all trip l00l

cd is a joke lol they can't/won't do anything to us and ur clan is dead af and your leader legit came on my ts begging for truce.

cd+eop bullied the fuck out of your brown sticky stuff clan (made you cancel saturdays) we pull more than you and which leader came on your ts and begged for truce? lmfaoooooo

if ur talking about solo k1ng coming sv ts to tell you guys to keep it ingame instead of out of game? fun fact: your leaders actually pmed us and said "yo lets stop with the doxing brown sticky stuff, lets keep it ingame"

fucking dog lmfao where is sv-rs/eop im waiting for doxs'

cd+eop bullied the fuck out of your brown sticky stuff clan (made you cancel saturdays) we pull more than you and which leader came on your ts and begged for truce? lmfaoooooo

if ur talking about solo k1ng coming sv ts to tell you guys to keep it ingame instead of out of game? fun fact: your leaders actually pmed us and said "yo lets stop with the doxing brown sticky stuff, lets keep it ingame"

fucking dog lmfao where is sv-rs/eop im waiting for doxs'

? U didnt do brown sticky stuff lol your leader came on our ts after last saturday begging for truce