Phoenix vs Misfits P2P Prep (2-0) - 31 Phoenixes Arrested for Cyberbullying

Ari

This is the type of comment that explains your social life. 

Gj Px, i'm sure the bees will prep you guys again soon. Hopefully you guys remain independent.

hi pug but na misfits suck ass, they didnt even give us a round 3 and ur alrdy talkin about a new set, fuck outchea

Won 1 prep and thinks they are the real MVP?

Rather remain respectful AND open > year, then you will gain peoples respect.

Good job Phoenix!

You showed us that after a 3-0 vs Supremacy we still have a brown sticky stuffton of work to do.

Thanks for learning us a valueable lesson.

Looking forward to our next prep

BTW: 0 invites

Won 1 prep and thinks they are the real MVP?

Rather remain respectful AND open > year, then you will gain peoples respect.

Good job Phoenix!

You showed us that after a 3-0 vs Supremacy we still have a brown sticky stuffton of work to do.

Thanks for learning us a valueable lesson.

Looking forward to our next prep

BTW: 0 invites

we still can remain respectful when you stop being babies about our uniform, until then lick my tears. 1 week open already beat A p2p based clan lol.

I never asked for this "beef" you started it so if you think we're gonna be respectful vs someone who threatened us, instead of supporting a new clan.. you are very very silly and new LOL

we still can remain respectful when you stop being babies about our uniform, until then lick my tears. 1 week open already beat A p2p based clan lol.

I never asked for this "beef" you started it so if you think we're gonna be respectful vs someone who threatened us, instead of supporting a new clan.. you are very very silly and new LOL

Dont cry Salso love, ill give you a shoulder and handkerchief.

Stop acting.

I was supporting your clan until you decided to act like an arrogant man.

You say A but do B.

Did I start this beef? Or threaten you?

Nope! SMH

Now refrein from insults towards me m8.

Stop acting.

You say A but do B.

Nope! SMH

ive been hostile to you because I've known zee wanted this rivalry. It was threats made by your clan therefore that represents you.

I wouldn't act arrogant to you if your clan didn't threaten to try and close a clan who wasn't even open yet. I got nothing against you and still this beef can still disappear if you accept we wear black hats lol

Damn brown sticky stuff looked lit not gonna lie. Gj PX

thanks birthday brother

Stop acting.

You say A but do B.

Nope! SMH

misfits started the beef, ill end it :)

die

no  :)

Like i said, If you want to accept that Jagex made a limited amount of hats, and there is only a limited amount which go with the team 46 cape, then this can go away, we can be humble towards eachother.

However if you don't come to this agreement soon, it will be past the point of no return 

Ask Zee lol, leave me out of it t-y

He is your leader or we rank he is, Surely the honous is on you to communicate? I'm just telling you facts, as to why I've been hostile for your support/advice, I believed that in a rank team every rank knows whats going on, The fact that zee was plotting this for a while, and you seem none the wiser suggests a big void in the rank teams communication. In any other rank team you know whats going on, so i persumed you were aware of the sittuation when you were trying to help me. 

Like i said, If you want to accept that Jagex made a limited amount of hats, and there is only a limited amount which go with the team 46 cape, then this can go away, we can be humble towards eachother.

However if you don't come to this agreement soon, it will be past the point of no return

@@Zee