EoP's Sunday Feast - Can't Spell Fail Without Fi

Murd

Alright now you're getting too excited there pal, you're in a tug of war with Fi and they don't even have their best ranks on trips, while you have solo king and some other ranks stepped back up & you even brought back Allen lmao.

Whats with all these Fi supporting posts from an Rd member wdf.

But yo if all their ex-leaders/high ranks leading their trips don't count as their "best ranks", then who does? Or is it a trick question suggesting they don't have any best ranks at all...

LMFAOO!! Tug of war?

Fi haven't beat us in well over a month, this "tug of war" game is like playing vs someone with muscular dystrophy.

Anyways fuck off cloyde, go back to battlescape.

Lmao you and Fi have been equally trading wins & they don't even have their good ranks on trips, while you got everyone and their mothers back including solo king just to compete with Fi. 

Whats with all these Fi supporting posts from an Rd member wdf.

But yo if all their ex-leaders/high ranks leading their trips don't count as their "best ranks", then who does? Or is it a trick question suggesting they don't have any best ranks at all...

All i'm saying is you're getting so excited that you're finally competing with Fi (which took a good year and a half to pull off) & their not even at their best right now, while you have Solo King,Cronic & Leech(3 leaders lmao) and some other ranks that stepped back up & you're just equally matching them.

All i'm saying is you're getting so excited that you're finally competing with Fi (which took a good year and a half to pull off) & their not even at their best right now, while you have Solo King,Cronic & Leech(3 leaders lmao) and some other ranks that stepped back up & you're just equally matching them.

You seem really butthurt that you got banned. Are you saying that Chris/all their other Legends/Advisors/Elders aren't their best?

And "equally matching them", mate we've forced them to try and align with most other pure clans out there. And they still can't beat us.

You seem really butthurt that you got banned. Are you saying that Chris/all their other Legends/Advisors/Elders aren't their best?

And "equally matching them", mate we've forced them to try and align with most other pure clans out there. And they still can't beat us.

Chris isn't even their active leader & thank you for proving my point "Legends/Advisors/Elders" LMAO. They're not active with that clan at all lmao. you guys have a stacked leadership right now and solo king just got back out of inactivity. All that and you're just equally matching them, when you actually slump fatality then you can claim that "#1 clan" title, till then its a tug of war my friend.

Alright now you're getting too excited there pal, you're in a tug of war with Fi and they don't even have their best ranks on trips, while you have solo king and some other ranks stepped back up & you even brought back Allen lmao.

Their only 'good' rank (self proclaimed) was on today aka chris addy daddy or whatever lol. He's come back from destiny to attempt to save fi once again from it's endlife crisis.

man idk where you were for the past few years

but Fi was never a challenge to Foe or MM as we knew their quality was atrocious

Eop figured it out too and are now destroying them every single trip

Please don't tell me that "Fi is good"

Chris isn't even their active leader & thank you for proving my point "Legends/Advisors/Elders" LMAO. They're not active with that clan at all lmao. you guys have a stacked leadership right now and solo king just got back out of inactivity. All that and you're just equally matching them, when you actually slump fatality then you can claim that "#1 clan" title, till then its a tug of war my friend.

You are yet to provide any backbone to your statements. All you say is EoP and Fi are equally matching, and when asked for legitimacy you just repeat yourself. Obviously you have not been around for the last three months and have not been able to witness the embarrassment we have given the "Pure Elites". You can suck up to them all you want, it won't change the fact that after they've tried throwing everything at us and been rebounded with ease.

Pipe down ponytail.

So you're telling me every fight of the day you managed to take on fi even opts + rd who had 40 + sv mains sniping you? You're trying to tell me EOP, yes EOP, managed to win impossible fights down opts, when they started 07 with like a 0-20 matched record and hadn't won anything up until 2 months ago? Wow you've progressed a lot eop!

So you're telling me every fight of the day you managed to take on fi even opts + rd who had 40 + sv mains sniping you? You're trying to tell me EOP, yes EOP, managed to win impossible fights down opts, when they started 07 with like a 0-20 matched record and hadn't won anything up until 2 months ago? Wow you've progressed a lot eop!

lol at this lilguy, still thinks CW performance has anything to do with wildy fights.

And even if he were right (which he clearly isn't), pretty sure we've beaten every clan in f2p preps in the last few weeks except Zu anyway.

Can't tell if he's CP or Fi, I suppose either way he has reason to be salty at the clan that has ruined his weekends.

Sounds like EoP & Fi need to do a 40v40 minimum prep ;) Jsing

I think we smacked Fi in a 30 v 30 a few weeks ago.

Either way a 40v40 prep would have nothing to do with the 60v60's we have in the wild so why would we need to do that? I think we're having plenty of fun smacking Fi trip after trip :)