EoP's Sunday Feast - Can't Spell Fail Without Fi

Murd

anyways besides me schooling murd & cronic, gj eop hope you guys maintain this hype for a little bit longer.

You didnt school anyone, maybe yourself in 'how do i look more butthurt n broccolied'. We all know you are mad that we didnt give you elite or officer so you left for rd LOL. Solo recently came back 2 weeks ago? Chris came back 1 week ago? The last fight fi won vs us is already 6 weeks ago and that was after we fought bv zu n sup in 1 invy w.o banking and they rushed us as soon as we cleared zu. The next fight vs fi of that trip we destroyed them with 50 ending. Tell me exactly how many ranks have came back? Besides Solo Dennis n Joey (whos active 2 days a week? Elcangry was always around as elder and never quit rs or eop. Last time he was a rank was in 2009/start of 2010. We've had 10 old school members come back, 14 ppl in total.

Bring on the cloyde is madpropaganda.

You didnt school anyone, maybe yourself in 'how do i look more butthurt n broccolied'. We all know you are mad that we didnt give you elite or officer so you left for rd LOL. Solo recently came back 2 weeks ago? Chris came back 1 week ago? The last fight fi won vs us is already 6 weeks ago and that was after we fought bv zu n sup in 1 invy w.o banking and they rushed us as soon as we cleared zu. The next fight vs fi of that trip we destroyed them with 50 ending. Tell me exactly how many ranks have came back? Besides Solo Dennis n Joey (whos active 2 days a week? Elcangry was always around as elder and never quit rs or eop. Last time he was a rank was in 2009/start of 2010. We've had 10 old school members come back, 14 ppl in total.

Bring on the cloyde is madpropaganda.

e0cc60ab5c1a0b44be93f6202ce27deb.png

Chris isn't even their active leader & thank you for proving my point "Legends/Advisors/Elders" LMAO. They're not active with that clan at all lmao. you guys have a stacked leadership right now and solo king just got back out of inactivity. All that and you're just equally matching them, when you actually slump fatality then you can claim that "#1 clan" title, till then its a tug of war my friend.

That's why chris has been coming back for the last 3-4 weeks to 'save fi' right lol? You do realise we leaked their boards with tons of topics talking about chris/their elders coming back etc DUE to us. QQ more birthday, there is no argument cause you are a lil guymdma

Fi your reign is over, you were always numbers and only the top clans like (MM,Foe,EoP) have the quality to beat you because the rest of the clans like rd and cp suck cock

the same description applies for eop, they have never been good quality hahahaha are you kidding on