Bloody Vikingz Midweek Ft Ob/Rp

Brutal

You're literally on a tank taking a picture of that yourself?....

LOL and the tank is clearly fighting another tank lol...

I hope u know I was the one on the bottom of the screenie. The female character u broccoli I was unskulled. Keep trying to find excuses pls

"Today, Bloody Vikingz massed 24 pures ready to fight Rampage" , as you were Rampage's bitches the whole time.

Also, the screenshot of Ghost Hut makes this topic irrelevant due to the fact that it is lvl 94: Attack - 75, Str 85, Def 61, Range 83, etc. Ok...

Ghost hut is my scout u broccoli pls give me proof where I attackdd a pure on it

OHHH so if it's no pictures it didn't happen? Ah.. I understand sb banter now, ty for informing me. Will be taking screen shots every trip from now on ty bro

bro in our ts leak you had, did we once ask for mains? never. you fucking rat, kyp, before i murder this scene with pures only like i usually do.

It was my tank pjing your tank off of me because I was on my pure at rps trip, nice try though dude stop bringing mains

thanks Break KYP these fucking rats and confirm BV doesnt bring a single main pls, before i get these fucking rats banned off the brew

@ if you brought pures from day 1 nobody would be fucking complaining, you're brown sticky stuff. 

Yo cartiii you live puta ramen noodles you queer kyp ob is on the main list now LMFAO you cant compete with pures
@ look at your name you ugly potatoe bv will never slump we compete with low opts were all quality we dont need mains you ugly muffin

cry more, I love the way you panic on ts

If we are a main clan why did you slave for us for 2 months? Awkward

We haven't even been open for two months yet broccoli

@ if you brought pures from day 1 nobody would be fucking complaining, you're brown sticky stuff. 

cry more, I love the way you panic on ts

Lmfao give me a ts leak where we say "bring mains" there's already proof that you guys bring mains. You fucking brain cancer mf