EoP Friday Action | Ft FOC, PX & MISFITS.

del

While EOP are being the most dominant pure clan, unbreakable are sitting awkwardly in teamspeak talking about how they kiss boys and @ is out there scouting for 12 year olds lol........

lol why u mentioning me in your post, are you bored of your little 12 year olds already haha dont worry im sure you'll find a new group of 11 year olds  to wet your whistle soon enough haha

lol why u mentioning me in your post, are you bored of your little 12 year olds already haha dont worry im sure you'll find a new group of 11 year olds  to wet your whistle soon enough haha

stop bringing up little kids lol pedo ur hoping somebody wets their whistle with a group of 11 year olds lol i knew unbreakable members were potato masher but promoting that kind of behavior is disgusting lol.... i know u have repressed anger since ur clan is scared but damn.....

stop bringing up little kids lol pedo ur hoping somebody wets their whistle with a group of 11 year olds lol i knew unbreakable members were potato masher but promoting that kind of behavior is disgusting lol.... i know u have repressed anger since ur clan is scared but damn.....

bro enough with the projecting. i thought i made it clear i dont judge your actions or your sexual desires (no matter how questionable they may be). if you want to sit outside an elementary school during third grade recess then you do you pal. i just dont think the federal courts will be as tolerable as i am haha say hi to big mike