Why is Outburst afraid to go LPC?

Fudog

You've been in outburst ever since they opened and your not even a leader -

Talk to me whenever you get a real rank lol

Wow that hurt, getting leader in the #1 xlpc is a lot harder than getting leader in a irrelevant brown sticky stuffty snipe team lmfao.

Btw I am a rank stop crying because my clan is #1 brown sticky stuff kid thanks.

@

You got the biggest point of this post tbh LOL

It's pretty sad tbh @@Fudog Idk why they wont let go of the clueless 50s and just go lpc or keep fighting us for #1 xlpc :thinking:

Hmm this is quite broccolied since we are the #1 xlpc and you guys suck the only reason you wan't us to move up is because you get bullied by us. The reason why we don't move to the lpc is because we all enjoy xlpc low level f2p pking tomato.

No namers joining ob thinking their some hot brown sticky stuff from eop

LOL I'm actually not in eop you clown.

No one cares who you are loser.

Bro hop off my nuts wtf I was talking to fudog, Ik you rp kids love being someone's dog but he didn't beg for help like you do. Shutup

Wow that hurt, getting leader in the #1 xlpc is a lot harder than getting leader in a irrelevant brown sticky stuffty snipe team lmfao.

Btw I am a rank stop crying because my clan is #1 brown sticky stuff kid thanks.[/quote

I've been offered leader by every xLPC that opened these past 5 months and honestly if I left Fh for ob (which isn't realistic) then I could of gotten a higher rank than you easily lma0

lmfao yea I bet bro every xlpc wants you bro than step up and make one pussy and come face the big dogs if not than stfu pussy.

Why would I want to be responsible for 40 randoms whenever I can kill ur clan with 7 people

your still not even worth my time after killing 17 ob kids and not losing a single Fh member within a 30 min trip

Why would I want to be responsible for 40 randoms whenever I can kill ur clan with 7 people

your still not even worth my time after killing 17 ob kids and not losing a single Fh member within a 30 min trip

Lmfao we make you tele daily, eat your socks lmfao.

We aren't worth your time yet you make a topic about Outburst daily obsessed freak lmfao.