EOP's action packed Sunday | Ft. 1v1 vs FO

del

QsYfRBc.png

pLj4ivk.png

Tonight we headed out with 50 people, later peaking at around 57. We managed to have an action packed trip hence why we maintained 50 people throughout the entire duration of the event. Thanks for the action everyone. GG FO at rune rocks, was a fun clean 1v1.

rno5NhL.png

eiO5ZGe.png

rno5NhL.png

U0eJZTE.png

Eruption of Pures Vs Intense Redemption

Our first hit of the day saw us hitting IR who were spread at 26 hill waiting for something? We killed as many as possible before they ran east to single strip and logged. GGs. 

Eruption of Pures Vs Apex

We found Apex fighting who I believe were AAO at sperm hill. They both had like 30 each so we cleared up what we could before they all tele'd away. Like literally every clan thereafter teled to CA shortly after eop cleared the fight so we headed to bank with our loots. GGs.

Eruption of Pures Vs Intense Redemption x2

Once again we found IR spread alone but this time East of 13 ports. We had like +15 on them so we took advantage and legitimately cleared them without losing anyone. GGs.

Eruption of Pures Vs Intense Redemption x3

Fi was fighting IR or something? They mass teled but IR stayed to loot (since they beat Fi fairly easily). Unfortunately for the blue caped clan, their loots eventually became ours within seconds after we hit them. GGs. 

Eruption of Pures Vs Misfits & Phoenix

A fight between Misfits and Phoenix was happening north of mossies. Given they had nowhere to go if a clan crashed we decided to tele up and clear both clans easily. GGs. 

Eruption of Pures Vs Phoenix

We set up a fight with Phoenix at Al Kharid however was unfortunately crashed within seconds with IR logging behind us and mass barraging us from singles. Shortly after Misfits joined in aswell so we decided to regroup as we were getting sandwiched by 3 clans.Upon re-hitting the fight it was IR that was in multi and we managed to get the upper hand with ease before raggers started to join the fight - So we decided to leave.  

Eruption of Pures Vs Unbreakable

AAO and Misfits were fighting at Alkharid castle so 50 EoP logged on top of them and began to mass barrage them. For some reason UB thought it was a good idea to log in on top of them so they set themselves up for huge clumps that we destroyed with ease. We had +20 on them throughout the entire cluster. Foe joined in shortly after logging behind us. Given we were sandwiched between clans we decided to tele out seeing as UB were pretty much done. GGs.

Eruption of Pures Vs Final Ownage

After UB ended FO came to edge bank spamming "GL" to EoP. So we assumed they wanted to fight. A fight was happening at lava maze to which FO teleported to. They hit IR and managed to clear them without much effort since they had like +15. We logged in behind them and for some reason FO thought they would be able to gwas us. Little did they know they got into massive (10-15) man clumps and dropped like flies. Fight started 45v45 and ended 32-0 EoP. They got a regroup after but we logged since we got a clear on them. We gave them a chance to return during the fight (Indeed EoP had +20 on them shortly after getting the upper hand at the start of the fight) however we assumed they called returns off since they were not gaining numbers. GGs was fun clean 1v1. 

8IeGAN3.png

WYQFXdZ.png

bjWjkj9.png

0h1WJ8a.png

blLS0dh.png

hUVvs1j.png

2SnaRm0.png

8IeGAN3.png

rno5NhL.png

i9ZkbP7.png

UwNbWBK.png

G105Hvg.png

rmEmzvJ.png

HuvXjPA.pngSHRuvsf.pngeK2xKAC.pngYzUi6Kt.pngy3TlSLX.pngvtxUIxn.png3SiyhRO.pngEYKKiir.png

hZWngwp.pngj6C2ytn.png

yOTrLKi.png

F1XwvTu.pngebWzhUY.pngVV8gGpj.pngQ05XAHY.pngRucDxXr.pngrs6YtU8.pngi3BhpQH.pngB0RCBxh.pngIPhCYXM.pngrTCVyeg.pngrvwee7k.png

8IeGAN3.png

Cv6MycO.pngCv6MycOg.png

pqFZdkI.pngpqFZdkIg.png

XPp7dHO.pngXPp7dHOg.png

0d0fdf70c49cfb95faee7e5e01531ee6.png
8c24ccad1c10bf61307230602a28a9f9.png
1517e785a2427b03a72813477b45023f.png
d0739552f54d2c7704d8d622077dab63.png
92d2a766968bbcbe4cdab16967b6f696.png
17030af0ca8018fc9ed9d41d1bc955f9.png
9af5b37b9800d00377ede8b486b5985c.png
c2958998b3ec9697f070178892597c35.png
e537b91e1ab1ce936caeba7ec044ebab.png
b54b760f226ba9fa5c2f3f60355bf368.png
feab8b123f136c9cd5d0efe175c75663.png

CMUjDvR.png

mRkWjw0.png

NFordGZ.png

KCxM2NL.png

f0SH7mo.png

d8PfAdl.png

mrwdZ6L.png

LQaXaTR.pngnx1bm39.png

vID0QRU.png

iBMXeWp.png

lIPx2Li.png4fnhkl3.pngaVCdru7.pngvQMFhDF.png0TBdsEc.pngBcaI8Cg.png

rno5NhL.png

keKBNZb.png

I can confirm @@Pinhead smoked UB and Foc

I smoked ub more than I smoke my cuban cigar on my multi-million dollar yacht while surrounded by the finest models the western world can offer. Next I'll smoke ub out of their $5 a night dirty hostel and leave them sleeping on the streets

I smoked ub more than I smoke my cuban cigar on my multi-million dollar yacht while surrounded by the finest models the western world can offer. Next I'll smoke ub out of their $5 a night dirty hostel and leave them sleeping on the streets

You are the king of flame

@ hey have u seen any unbreakable members like @ @@Howl @ lately lol they have all suddenly disappeared since after their awkward trip lol... even @ has gone missing and he always complains and moans like an ex girlfriend lol

im sorry was afk had to clean up after the 2 swedish girls that I'm sharing a room with decided to surprise me with what possibly is the nastiest double blowjob to date hahaha go figure

im sorry was afk had to clean up after the 2 swedish girls that I'm sharing a room with decided to surprise me with what possibly is the nastiest double blowjob to date hahaha go figure

sticking ur dick between an ikea stool doesnt count as swedish girls lmfao beta dude having to clean himself up thats how we know the 2 swedish girls are really just an ikea stool l0000l

sticking ur dick between an ikea stool doesnt count as swedish girls lmfao beta dude having to clean himself up thats how we know the 2 swedish girls are really just an ikea stool l0000l

hahaha bro i dont wanna ask how you know the exact feeling of having your dick stuck between an ikea stool wtf were you thinking when you did that hahaha? i guess that's what you gotta do when no living female wants to get any close must feel bad buddyboy

u seem to know a lot about this subject lol sounds like ur an expert with having no living female wanting u, that must be why u joined unbreakable lol u must have heard the stories about them kissing boys for social acceptance

idk if u had your favorite ikea stool stuck on your little guy when you typed this because it seems like you were pretty mad hahaha! i would have no knowledge in this matter but i guess that's how you feel when you have to use house furniture to pleasure yourself and on top of that your masculinity is so fragile that you have to be making potato masher jokes in a mmorpg site 24/7 hahahaha