Phoenix vs Supremacy PKRI x3 ft. Misfits Ragging

Misfits Public Relations

2-1 for sup easy, thanks for wins

To think that we keep reducing you to doing so much things.. is that the best you could come up with " went for a third fight and Misfits Rushed ragging in Supremacy capes (yikes lol) so we tele'd out" 

px is used to getting railed by sup already after RD era, they already have excuses ready

2-1 for sup easy, thanks for wins

px is used to getting railed by sup already after RD era, they already have excuses ready

hey man, you might've forgot what I single handedly did to supremacy in the old rd vs sup rivalry... if you don't remember ask around.

I made it so you lost half your core & never went out on Sundays and was a 1 server f2p clan for 6months

hey man, you might've forgot what I single handedly did to supremacy in the old rd vs sup rivalry... if you don't remember ask around.

I made it so you lost half your core & never went out on Sundays and was a 1 server f2p clan for 6months

My boy Salso, I'd kindly ask you to stop piping up before I make you into a 0 server clan.

honestly never recall losing a fight to rd ever, u guys pulled like 20s for 3 months then u closed when we were top 3

l0l all rd did to sup was boost our prep score and hand us loot on weekends