aao making [fi]whisky cry lmao? [vid of fi dying on video]

White Kid

[vid of fi dying on video]

when a clan is so bad that they have to put [vid of fi dying on video]  (mention vid 2 times in a sentence of 6 words), u want me to scrap up all the aao hits we've had where uve got cleared in less than a minute?

jeez just say goodfight and we'd do the same, dont brag about something u accomplish 1/20th of the times but yea congrats for a change

they trying to gain some hype instead of going after eop or foe.

they pull 20 more than us why would we go after them, when we can go after aao that has 15 less and close u x) shudnt have hacked codi brothers 

[vid of fi dying on video]

when a clan is so bad that they have to put [vid of fi dying on video]  (mention vid 2 times in a sentence of 6 words), u want me to scrap up all the aao hits we've had where uve got cleared in less than a minute?

jeez just say goodfight and we'd do the same, dont brag about something u accomplish 1/20th of the times but yea congrats for a change

they pull 20 more than us why would we go after them, when we can go after aao that has 15 less and close u x) shudnt have hacked codi brothers 

you can't close a door kid. Your ranks are useless and end up leaving for clans like Eop all the time. You have no idea what you got yourself into. You got a good treat this Saturday lmfao

No you hacked our member so we are going to fuck you up lmfao fake topic btw

You aint gonna do brown sticky stuff. The only one that's gonna break is you.

sick more pkris the better init

?? LOL

@@Godfather no we aren't they just have a member that hacked a fi members account for def

lmfao making lies to hype up your ded clan. Fi was good when Chris and rich were leading. brown sticky stuff kids like couck and whisky think they are big. I sense that more fatality members are gonna join elite zerks really soon :Thinking

lmfao making lies to hype up your ded clan. Fi was good when Chris and rich were leading. brown sticky stuff kids like couck and whisky think they are big. I sense that more fatality members are gonna join elite zerks really soon :Thinking

yikes man