6x COTM Winner Unbreakable's Bigass P2P Trip Ft. Bigass Clusters | 10/1/17

Tyendinaga

lol? you weren't even in olympus when we beat em in prep, i declined your app hahhaha

I'm sorry but who are you? Chuck up a pic of declining this so called application because I haven't app'd to a clan in 2 years lol.

I'm sorry but who are you? Chuck up a pic of declining this so called application because I haven't app'd to a clan in 2 years lol.

listen up buddy, u know me very well hahha

why are you saying 'we' beat you in a prep with olympus when u apped when we almost closed and i declined your app lmfao dude?

awhh trips are too early for u buddy awhh?? have u finally joined a clan after all that waaa waaa 

PUSSY

listen up buddy, u know me very well hahha

why are you saying 'we' beat you in a prep with olympus when u apped when we almost closed and i declined your app lmfao dude?

awhh trips are too early for u buddy awhh?? have u finally joined a clan after all that waaa waaa

PUSSY

I legit have no idea who you are.

I was at the prep :) I came as an invite, I'd like to see this app so can you chuck it on here please so I know what you're talking about.

Yeah trips are heaps early for me what of it?

Why are you so triggered? It legit seems like you need some fresh air or some lollies to sort out that blood pressure.

I was at the prep :) I came as an invite, I'd like to see this app so can you chuck it on here please so I know what you're talking about.

Why are you so triggered? It legit seems like you need some fresh air or some lollies to sort out that blood pressure.

lmfao write another paragraph pls dog

you weren't at the prep, holy brown sticky stuff stop being awkward buddy.

ive declined ur app and now you're mad about it hahhaha doggie.

you weren't at the prep, holy brown sticky stuff stop being awkward buddy.

ive declined ur app and now you're mad about it hahhaha doggie.

Still waiting on the proof bud so chuck it up when you're ready, I'm actually intrigued to see this lol.