Eruption of Pures - War. Don't type.

Guest Goop

Dunno why a few other clans insist on crashing every fight we have with Fi, what do they think is going to happen after Fi slumps and we need someone else to play with?

I doubt we'll forget who was interfering with us and who wasn't.

Don't be a hypocrite, you crash clans constantly when you see fit ,and when you get a piece of your own medicine you start whining like a little bitch. Accept your punishment and move on.

Words don't mean much to you that's why you're constantly blurting out #1 claims and claim that you win every tight. That's why you constantly come up with cauliflower topics trying to expose Fi, it's because words and propaganda don't matter to you! Wonder why nobody try's to expose all the mains you bring? It's because it's so blatantly obvious and everyone knows it

When ZU started sniping that first fight we were hitting FI until they moved north and you guys rushed at them in between us again.

These mains are fucked up mates, you're both the biggest clans in the Wilderness right now and you're not doing a very good job at representation of our community. FI and EOP should have spent all day having 60v60 PURE return fights without getting sniped or straight up rushed by groups of 10+ mains sniping cunts which I saw happen to both clans.

I mean, Zerg Unit, Supremacy and DR are all on their way to 50-60 man pulls, it looks fucking great to have some big returning pure fights. It looks fucking disgusting to have 60v60 pure fights with groups of mains sniping each other for little advantages to win. Both your leaderships need to stop giving so much of a fuck about a topic on Sharkbrew, they need to start providing more healthy PURE fights. It's literally like both of you clans are scared to lose and would rather use every excuse under the sun than take a loss.

When ZU started sniping that first fight we were hitting FI until they moved north and you guys rushed at them in between us again.

These mains are fucked up mates, you're both the biggest clans in the Wilderness right now and you're not doing a very good job at representation of our community. FI and EOP should have spent all day having 60v60 PURE return fights without getting sniped or straight up rushed by groups of 10+ mains sniping cunts which I saw happen to both clans.

I mean, Zerg Unit, Supremacy and DR are all on their way to 50-60 man pulls, it looks fucking great to have some big returning pure fights. It looks fucking disgusting to have 60v60 pure fights with groups of mains sniping each other for little advantages to win. Both your leaderships need to stop giving so much of a fuck about a topic on Sharkbrew, they need to start providing more healthy PURE fights. It's literally like both of you clans are scared to lose and would rather use every excuse under the sun than take a loss.

2lwq9fp.png

^

Mains that were sniping us yesterday while we were fighting Fi... what are u on about rofl.. u think they're EoP mains?

Ghetto must be new....thinking every main that shows up to eop vs fi fights must be in fi or eop...it's the wilderness man...anybody can go atk pures on their main...especially if you are sv and have nothing else better to do.

2lwq9fp.png

^

Mains that were sniping us yesterday while we were fighting Fi... what are u on about rofl.. u think they're EoP mains?

so you're saying you took on fi down 5, took on 20 sv mains and took on however many mains you claim fi had

oh and you were being focused by other pure clans all the while

xd

so you're saying you took on fi down 5, took on 20 sv mains and took on however many mains you claim fi had

oh and you were being focused by other pure clans all the while

xd

I'm saying that these mains sniped us during our fight vs Fi, i knew u were broccolied but i didn't realize u can't read.