THIS IS WHY ASCENT WONT PREP RAMPAGE ! LOOOOOOOOOL

Fat Boy

Prep us and stfu ascent, exzrts u fucking midget you’re on here 24/7 go outside, ob are dogs who takes xlpc so serious to leak piles and pay people to die in preps? You come to our events everyday all day following us, did Ryan give you the D that you stalk him holy brown sticky stuff so justin beiber lol. Btw keep piping up nerds and you gon get snaked pussies

22 minutes ago, G U L F said:

Prep us and stfu ascent, exzrts u fucking midget you’re on here 24/7 go outside, ob are dogs who takes xlpc so serious to leak piles and pay people to die in preps? You come to our events everyday all day following us, did Ryan give you the D that you stalk him holy brown sticky stuff so justin beiber lol. Btw keep piping up nerds and you gon get snaked pussies

• Rs Name:H8 G U L F

Just now, G U L F said:

You were in IV aswell which was brown sticky stuff lmao.. and i dont even know who you are?

probably apart of the iv team that killed ur clan x5, you don't know me cos you started clanning this year lil boy, pipe down

Just now, Pun said:

probably apart of the iv team that killed ur clan x5, you don't know me cos you started clanning this year lil boy, pipe down

Ok if you say so, i could probably buy you to be my slave kiddo so pipe down pussy or pm your loc buddy

Just now, G U L F said:

Ok if you say so, i could probably buy you to be my slave kiddo so pipe down pussy or pm your loc buddy

bro you acting like you rich when you sitting on overdrafts in your bank account. pipe down lil boi, come southern if you want my loc lil boy

3 hours ago, G U L F said:

It's like you have a crush on me or somthing, make sure for next time you tag me moron.

Hey btw I closed Hate yea I know you are mad that I close all your brown sticky stuff clans with my glorious flames heh, I definitely go outside broccoli says the one that is always on this site mentioning me and flaming right??

OT: You are trying way to hard in Rampage and you are just a member you aren't getting a rank bud it's not Hate cya tomato. 

2 hours ago, exzrts said:

It's like you have a crush on me or somthing, make sure for next time you tag me moron.

Hey btw I closed Hate yea I know you are mad that I close all your brown sticky stuff clans with my glorious flames heh, I definitely go outside broccoli says the one that is always on this site mentioning me and flaming right??

OT: You are trying way to hard in Rampage and you are just a member you aren't getting a rank bud it's not Hate cya tomato. 

Lol shut up broccoli says the one that quotes me and replys back to everything i post lol even when its not about you or ob

Ascent only prep when they have a upperhand as in when they know you haven't got any callers on and if they have leaks in your ts so they can disconnect. It's true they only prep when ob are holding there hands if ob wasn't around they would be reopening for the seventh time. Dw rampage we will give you fair action and play by the rules