Most Memorable PKRI of all Time.

puff puff rage

1v2'ing FOEOP with complete and utter ease, later on we had a 60v60 vs foe and 20 something eop mains come and foe just lets them keep hitting us - funny how foe complains about thos same mains now, though. 6:30 for that fight in particular

and if you'll look bottom right @nICK1 is so broken he just dislikes all my posts, last time he was a leader and talked shit fi went 6 feet under, guess someone knows their place lmfao

24 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

1v2'ing FOEOP with complete and utter ease, later on we had a 60v60 vs foe and 20 something eop mains come and foe just lets them keep hitting us - funny how foe complains about thos same mains now, though. 6:30 for that fight in particular

and if you'll look bottom right @nICK1 is so broken he just dislikes all my posts, last time he was a leader and talked shit fi went 6 feet under, guess someone knows their place lmfao

as you can see every clan @Tyendinaga has been apart of since his appearance in 2015 (lmao) has since closed and/or is currently slumping to the likes of aao and sf.

while i have been apart of the best clan in the games higher rank team for 2 years now (not shocking at all) and fi is dogbrown sticky stuff overall and has been 6 feet under for multiple years

I would also mention things about how other staff of sharkbrew view him, but it might upset a few people so let's leave it at that hehe

[2k15 hanu slave] good doggy @Tyendinaga

12 minutes ago, nICK1 said:

as you can see every clan @Tyendinaga has been apart of since his appearance in 2015 (lmao) has since closed and/or is currently slumping to the likes of aao and sf.

while i have been apart of the best clan in the games higher rank team for 2 years now (not shocking at all) and fi is dogbrown sticky stuff overall and has been 6 feet under for multiple years

I would also mention things about how other staff of sharkbrew view him, but it might upset a few people so let's leave it at that hehe

good doggy @Tyendinaga

looking forward to interviewing you when you become the first person in pure clanning history to slump two ten-year legacy clans, you're making great progress.

1 minute ago, Tyendinaga said:

looking forward to interviewing you when you become the first person in pure clanning history to slump two ten-year legacy clans, you're making great progress.

[2k15 attendance manager] tyen did not slump any legacy clan m8 lmaooo infact the only legacy clan you have been apart of that has slumped and now closed was tlp LMAO

fi, fo and eop are all open and all 3 of those clans are pulling more than ub currently bruv lmfaoooo

2 minutes ago, nICK1 said:

[2k15 attendance manager] tyen did not slump any legacy clan m8 lmaooo infact the only legacy clan you have been apart of that has slumped and now closed was tlp LMAO

fi, fo and eop are all open and all 3 of those clans are pulling more than ub currently bruv lmfaoooo

Dammmmmmn

4 minutes ago, nICK1 said:

tention is building down under it seems lol

Just now, Tyendinaga said:

tention building down under it seems lol

wym tension my clan is all fine and i don't need to make posts like braden saying how unacceptable your current dogbrown sticky stuff pulls are bruv lmaoooooo

and from what i have read recently.. a lot of your members are getting pretty fed up m8 lmfaoo

6 minutes ago, nICK1 said:

wym tension my clan is all fine and i don't need to make posts like braden saying how unacceptable your current dogbrown sticky stuff pulls are bruv lmaoooooo

and from what i have read recently.. a lot of your members are getting pretty fed up m8 lmfaoo

you should probably focus on more important things like your member quality after barely scraping wins against the #6 matched clan in both servers rather than my boards but then again you were never very good at the whole ingame part of clanning

glad you enjoyed the read

Just now, Tyendinaga said:

should probably focus on more important things like barely scraping wins against the #6 matched clan in both servers than my boards but then again you were never very good at the whole ingame part of clanning

well i'd love to quickly slam your clan into the ground but unfortunately you don't give us the chance! (besides when you run away on weekends lmfaooo)

x4RelZH.pngH5luwxK.png

avoiding damn dude lmao not very good at the in-game aspect of clanning it seems bruv lmfaooo

3 minutes ago, nICK1 said:

well i'd love to quickly slam your clan into the ground but unfortunately you don't give us the chance! (besides when you run away on weekends lmfaooo)

x4RelZH.pngH5luwxK.png

avoiding damn dude lmao not very good at the in-game aspect of clanning it seems bruv lmfaooo

I don't prep main clans, aren't you dodging foe because eop also doesn't prep main clans? you're making no sense pal 

2 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

I don't prep main clans, aren't you dodging foe because eop also doesn't prep main clans? you're making no sense pal 

why r u talking about main clans bruv didn't you mass train 60+ 39 def accs just to compete with a bunch of youtube hybrids and still lost the jcup? lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo

40 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

you should probably focus on more important things like your member quality after barely scraping wins against the #6 matched clan in both servers rather than my boards but then again you were never very good at the whole ingame part of clanning

glad you enjoyed the read

Is this new guy really talking about member quality when his clan lost to apex in f2p and got perfected by supremacy?