paranoid slumps supremacy yet again

Tannie

Well,  I'm not going to lie. He did ban my buddy @farmeris thinking he was leaking to eop, when he wasn't. We've lost a lot of members because of these type of phenomenons including flaming on new not as experienced members that ended up choosing a more friendly environment elsewhere. It is still my clan though, and I wish it all the best, even if I'm not as active anymore.

23 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

Well,  I'm not going to lie. He did ban my buddy @farmeris thinking he was leaking to eop, when he wasn't. We've lost a lot of members because of these type of phenomenons including flaming on new not as experienced members that ended up choosing a more friendly environment elsewhere. It is still my clan though, and I wish it all the best, even if I'm not as active anymore.

When IR is breathing down SUPs neck every weekend, 3at is forced to make these decisions. Punished.

1 hour ago, Fake Smile said:

Well,  I'm not going to lie. He did ban my buddy @farmeris thinking he was leaking to eop, when he wasn't. We've lost a lot of members because of these type of phenomenons including flaming on new not as experienced members that ended up choosing a more friendly environment elsewhere. It is still my clan though, and I wish it all the best, even if I'm not as active anymore.

crumble curmble @Tigers

giphy.gif&key=6959da0aabe022e2cd54021ce4