[Fo]Tederick falls for one of the oldest tricks in the book

Floyd Mayweather

Knowing how brain dead fo ranks are I decided to try and test to see if tederick would fall for one of the oldest trick in the book. I made a fake irc nick pretending to be an apex rank and pmed him asking to team. As brain dead as he is he actually he fell for the bait and pmed me the location of the fight and where to rush from. 

the logs:

L4LS4Oq.png

After apex never rushed the fight he finally realized he was being baited and tried to pretend that he knew all along. Except some brown sticky stuffty response from him about this claiming that he knew all along like the loser he is haha.

22 hours ago, Floyd Mayweather said:

Knowing how brain dead fo ranks are I decided to try and test to see if tederick would fall for one of the oldest trick in the book. I made a fake irc nick pretending to be an apex rank and pmed him asking to team. As brain dead as he is he actually he fell for the bait and pmed me the location of the fight and where to rush from. 

the logs:

L4LS4Oq.png

After apex never rushed the fight he finally realized he was being baited and tried to pretend that he knew all along. Except some brown sticky stuffty response from him about this claiming that he knew all along like the loser he is haha.

Eop still needs to do some studying, high school isnt enough @2017

bitches l0l