EoP vs Fi Fullout

Father

I believe EOP would, not just because I'm in the clan but I believe this time around, EOP are more hungry for the win rather than Fatality.

Fatality seem to lack quality in higher opted fights whereas I see EOP work better with higher opted fights.

***What I've seen on 07 servers***

I believe EOP would, not just because I'm in the clan but I believe this time around, EOP are more hungry for the win rather than Fatality.

Fatality seem to lack quality in higher opted fights whereas I see EOP work better with higher opted fights.

Yeah, gr8 response. I'll give mine when at least a dozen people have responded :>

i think EOP could win F2p depending on the pulls tho

and for P2P Fi would win because to be fair we have the best p2p results on oldschool for sometime

eop would win, tho i wouldnt of said this in 2012 cuz fi had alot of 110s and whatnot.

this time 'round fi has more 60s than 100s, comparing to eop's build/core/ and hungryness for this rivalry.

without mentioning their full out loss vs foe 82-0 lel

Keep in mind, In clan wars you wouldn't be able to your sc0t g0dz mains or anything. 

Don't really care since fullouts have always managed to be unfulfilling, drama-riddled, and all-in-all pathetic attempts of clans to prove "dominance" over one another, which isn't how it was originally intended to be.

Clans these days are scared of fighting, whether it be preps or wilderness pkri's, it's why although I'm mildly curious about how clans are doing here and now again, no clan makes this game worth playing, because all of you are either too paranoid about losing to fight, or too choosy about when and where and how you fight, so where as in previous eras you could have 12-15 battles in an hour and a half, you guys are now considered "active" if you get 8 or more clashes within 2-3 hours.

Quit making topics about each other, start fighting each other. If you can't fight each other, close. If you don't wanna close, start fighting each other.

meh, tough to say seeing as the closest fight we've seen the two preform at have been 60v60s~ with fights being infested with mains

A clan like TLP for example who were great in F2P clan wars in those 40-50-60 opted fights, got absolutely bent over by FOE in their '11 F2P full out.. Most people voted for TLP to win because they didn't realize 100v100 fights are just a different animal

Then there's the more recent Foe/Fi full out too - so I honestly don't know and I'd rather not try to make a guess over what's happened in 30v30 clan wars fights or 60v60s in the wilderness where mains are present

Clans these days are scared of fighting, whether it be preps or wilderness pkri's, it's why although I'm mildly curious about how clans are doing here and now again, no clan makes this game worth playing, because all of you are either too paranoid about losing to fight, or too choosy about when and where and how you fight, so where as in previous eras you could have 12-15 battles in an hour and a half, you guys are now considered "active" if you get 8 or more clashes within 2-3 hours.

Quit making topics about each other, start fighting each other. If you can't fight each other, close. If you don't wanna close, start fighting each other.

Preach ;)

I think we'd probably roll them, from what i've seen they have awful quality, only way they could win is if we struggled to pull 100 as obviously a lot of our retired members don't have 07 accounts while more of theirs do.

Even in 2012 when they were at their peak and had an average cb lvl of 109 while most of our ranks/core members had retired after the MM rivalry we still would have beaten them if not for getting our TS hit off in the 3rd round. Now that they don't have the experience or level advantages it wouldn't even be close.

Fatality for both servers, I doubt EoP could pull 100 experienced warrers with good accounts while I could see fatality doing it. Getting all of their inactives back would help them more than it would help EoP since they've had more members come and go during 07.