EoP vs Fi Fullout

Father

Fatality for sure, just telling by the recent wins they've been getting, both f2p & p2p. Although ofc some eop ranks are going to say im biased but what im saying is true lol. When was the last time eop showed the quality side? all i've been seeing is quantity. 

Im not gonna compare a clan wars prep to a full-out because they are both different, but just to prove you wrong, im pretty sure the last time we prepped RD and FI we have won both of them, and obviously we didn't have a numbers advantage, therefore our quality is what won us those fights. Sometimes you should think before you post. :P

Referring to the topic though, FI's quality has slipped while EoP's has gotten better, we have also gotten really good at large opt fights whereas FI are more better in low opt fights such as 30v30 etc. I think we'd be more hungry for the win and I think EoP could come out on top, but obviously it could possibly go either way. Im not saying EoP would win 100% but I do believe we would have the advantage over FI in a fullout, especially in F2P.

Im not gonna compare a clan wars prep to a full-out because they are both different, but just to prove you wrong, im pretty sure the last time we prepped RD and FI we have won both of them, and obviously we didn't have a numbers advantage, therefore our quality is what won us those fights. Sometimes you should think before you post. :P

Referring to the topic though, FI's quality has slipped while EoP's has gotten better, we have also gotten really good at large opt fights whereas FI are more better in low opt fights such as 30v30 etc. I think we'd be more hungry for the win and I think EoP could come out on top, but obviously it could possibly go either way. Im not saying EoP would win 100% but I do believe we would have the advantage over FI in a fullout, especially in F2P.

Hey good response

Yeah both would pull 100 for sure but what I meant was Fi would probably have the combat/experience advantage.

Impossible to tell tho could go both ways but thats what I think would happen

I'm pre sure a lot of ex foe and mm would join eop just to slam fi for like the 15th fullout in a row and deny fi a jagex cup ^^

think you keep forgetting about this fullout

& u tried to cheat in this one aswell by rejoining the portal rofl

you had around 25-30 more people than us and you won gj on that it wasnt even much of a fair fight considering you had like 20 invites and both sides were reinviting people as soon as they died

you had around 25-30 more people than us and you won gj on that it wasnt even much of a fair fight considering you had like 20 invites and both sides were reinviting people as soon as they died

if you listen to our uncut version of calling wich is in the video you can clearly hear we don't know about the reinviting.

Foe on 07 was one of the most nh clans ddosing apps for ags's, cheating in 4 fullouts. 

You wanted to join fi after foe closed and sucked our dick and now ur all saying this every day lmfao its so funny

if you listen to our uncut version of calling wich is in the video you can clearly hear we don't know about the reinviting.

Foe on 07 was one of the most nh clans ddosing apps for ags's, cheating in 4 fullouts.

You wanted to join fi after foe closed and sucked our dick and now ur all saying this every day lmfao its so funny

@@Couck

i never wanted to join fi lol? if i did i would have? i just made you think i would

soz man

"cheating in 4 fullouts" yet you did the exact same thing we did and every1 has done in every fullout na but ok man you are always right and fi never loses anything why does any other clan even bother playing coz fi is just the best

enough mate

When returning is off (which it would be in a fullout), Fatality doesn't stand a chance whatsoever, they all get clapped so easy and so fast....im not even sure how, even their ranks/mithlords get dropped....Judging by the last few weekends I think it would be a slaughter-fest.