Lame Trauma Tactics.

cassidy69

To other LPC's be safe as'well , much fun coupons

Don't click any links, They've been trying to access our forums ACP recently. As @@Allen has gaven up his previous ACP password and our authentication code to ACP to somebody. What a lame attempt to try and bring down the #1 LPC clan. You shame yourself, and as an Ex Trauma leader. I will never talk to you again, for you snaking and using lame tactics rather than being a simple friend and wishing us friendly competition. From me and all of our CQ members, Eat a dick

He's failed to get into our ACP and do anything, however don't click anything fishy. Don't ever give out your password we'll never ask you for it. If you've clicked on a pm link, scan your computer via spybot or malwarebytes. I've banned him from forums. This is the evidence compaired to his real IP which i won't give out.

Good look to this Belgium broccoli

Ban IP Address '213.********* Ban IP Address '213.********* Ban IP Address '83.*********

<18:43:13> "Victory": http:********************************
<18:43:46> "!Rank": SHUT UP
<18:43:50> "!Rank": With ur rat links

G7ULHJu.png

Victory got booted from trauma.

Cute attempt tho.

Lmfao this has nothing to do with victory, all to do with allen and sudo. I had the chat logs up here. Someone removed them like a tomato but i still have some of their convo

but @@slushpuppy confirmed sudo gave allen a skin to put on our forum, and he did as'well gave up our forums verification code,  and his password and custom username . Maybe you 4ners cant read english well

05:42    slushpuppy    <slushpuppy> most he can do is just deface the skin or something

05:42    slushpuppy    <slushpuppy> either way don't ever
05:42    slushpuppy    <slushpuppy> upload brown sticky stuff ppl give to u
05:42    slushpuppy    <slushpuppy> >.>
05:42    slushpuppy    <slushpuppy> [-Allen-] 
05:42    slushpuppy    <[-Allen-]> yo
05:42    slushpuppy    <slushpuppy> tell him he is a bigger broccoli
05:42    slushpuppy    <slushpuppy> lmfao