[UB Elite board leak] Ex-TLP Leader Who got kicked Because nobody liked him and killed his own clan Shows off how triggered breakable is over a "troll topic" leak

Floyd Mayweather

25 minutes ago, 17_ said:

imagine mentioning another clans name cos urs sucks lmfao

imagine claiming to be #1 clan after losing to supremacy and misfits in preparation wars and letting phoenix/IR take you to 3 rounds

I'm more than happy to prep whenever lol you guys aren't good

18 minutes ago, Ecstacy said:

imagine claiming to be #1 clan after losing to supremacy and misfits in preparation wars and letting phoenix/IR take you to 3 rounds

I'm more than happy to prep whenever lol you guys aren't good

imagine claiming to be #1 when you're 0-3 vs eop in clan wars and have never beaten them in the wold.

I'm more than happy too however hanu wasnt when dull pmed him 3 weeks ago. obv ur leader doesnt share this info with a veteran member  haha

48 minutes ago, 17_ said:

imagine claiming to be #1 when you're 0-3 vs eop in clan wars and have never beaten them in the wold.

I'm more than happy too however hanu wasnt when dull pmed him 3 weeks ago. obv ur leader doesnt share this info with a veteran member  haha

Idk where I claimed that ub is the #1 clan - even though I do think ub is better matched than eop because ub smokes every clan eop loses to or has a tough time with from what I see. And obviously you think foe is better matched than eop if you won't prep them

also imagine being heavily involved in runescape clanning in 2017 in the first place lmao. I'll keep selectively attending preps while you keep slaving over a dead game High Council 17

9 minutes ago, Ecstacy said:

Idk where I claimed that ub is the #1 clan - even though I do think ub is better matched than eop because ub smokes every clan eop loses to or has a tough time with from what I see. And obviously you think foe is better matched than eop if you won't prep them

also imagine being heavily involved in runescape clanning in 2017 in the first place lmao. I'll keep selectively attending preps while you keep slaving over a dead game High Council 17

hmm yes my clan tlp died so now ima pretend like i only attend wat i want too haha

17 minutes ago, Ecstacy said:

Idk where I claimed that ub is the #1 clan - even though I do think ub is better matched than eop because ub smokes every clan eop loses to or has a tough time with from what I see.

What i see is that UB got 3-0'd by Apex

UB got perfected by SUP

UB is 0-4 in preps against EOP

UB also lost rounds to the clans that EOP lost rounds to

??? Looks to me like youre not in better position in terms of CLW quality, its quite the opposite considering that youre literally 0-4 vs EOP in preps, now when it comes to wilderness perfomance then your clan is too irrelevant to even mention

3 minutes ago, 33th said:

you are like 23 but have to make up irl brown sticky stuff cause no balls to leave one clan for another #fakedatcancer

I dont wanna know what ur irl Looks like but your self esteem is obviously through dat Roof my g

#lessrsmorelife

23? what lol. btw my irl is on eops public irl topic, l2 find uneducated german

45 minutes ago, 33th said:

you are like 23 but have to make up irl brown sticky stuff cause no balls to leave one clan for another #fakedatcancer

I dont wanna know what ur irl Looks like but your self esteem is obviously through dat Roof my g

#lessrsmorelife

lmfao socially awkward ub slave whos almost as bad as @Birthday in dedicating all of his time to a brown sticky stuff runescape clan is trying to criticize someone else's irl who for a matter of fact has shoes that are worth more than all of your assests combined and a car that your parents could only dream of affording l000l

55 minutes ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

lmfao socially awkward ub slave whos almost as bad as @Birthday in dedicating all of his time to a brown sticky stuff runescape clan is trying to criticize someone else's irl who for a matter of fact has shoes that are worth more than all of your assests combined and a car that your parents could only dream of affording l000l

Embarrassing reply tbh pea brain

this is what happens when you have backwards ass leadership lol

ub were pulling 50s and even more at one point in time but didnt have the balls to run @ or even compete with eop and foe all because they were afraid of a certain purple caped clan cwwwashing their fights. so instead of fighting up like real men, they decided to pig wrestle in the mud with a big, stinkin, purple, 900 pound hog aka cd baby. there are some clans out there that actually strive and do well in adversity and only get stronger when fighting clans with higher pulls and/or getting crashed at the same time....like eop for instance, cp in the past and even cd....but ub aint one of them...they're just a 6 month old remake of another dead clan ran by a bunch of pussies

ub leadership is really spineless imo, because im sure the majority of their memberbase would prefer to be challenging for number 1, but instead their leaders got them involved in a crash war with a clan that is actually impossible to close. the nonamers that are just +1's in ub that post on here can pretend all they want, but we all know you wish none of this ever happened lol

pls tell me more about how you love spending your saturdays logged out with your 30 man pull looking for fights against clans that pull even less than you xd

On 11/8/2017 at 5:41 AM, chance111 said:

this is what happens when you have backwards ass leadership lol

ub were pulling 50s and even more at one point in time but didnt have the balls to run @ or even compete with eop and foe all because they were afraid of a certain purple caped clan cwwwashing their fights. so instead of fighting up like real men, they decided to pig wrestle in the mud with a big, stinkin, purple, 900 pound hog aka cd baby. there are some clans out there that actually strive and do well in adversity and only get stronger when fighting clans with higher pulls and/or getting crashed at the same time....like eop for instance, cp in the past and even cd....but ub aint one of them...they're just a 6 month old remake of another dead clan ran by a bunch of pussies

ub leadership is really spineless imo, because im sure the majority of their memberbase would prefer to be challenging for number 1, but instead their leaders got them involved in a crash war with a clan that is actually impossible to close. the nonamers that are just +1's in ub that post on here can pretend all they want, but we all know you wish none of this ever happened lol

pls tell me more about how you love spending your saturdays logged out with your 30 man pull looking for fights against clans that pull even less than you xd

gr8 essay mate, imo you should add some pictures and graphs on the next one to make it more appealing to readers