[NSFW] Pirates skin monkeys and eagles alive for 2 hours straight

Law Abiding Citizen

4 minutes ago, knox said:

cdf8bce4ed3722ef531ebf481389f794.png 

your own pic showing you losing lmfao ub 56 eop 68. nice

a minute before u had 86 in game and dropped to 68 while ub still had same opts l0l how do u drop that many with 40 mains doublelogged btw u quoted me which clearly means you're mad whahaha cry more dog i dont even play rs and still smoked u 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

a minute before u had 86 in game and dropped to 68 while ub still had same opts l0l how do u drop that many with 40 mains doublelogged btw u quoted me which clearly means you're mad whahaha cry more dog i dont even play rs and still smoked u 

you left out the part where you teamed with fo so 86 eop was fighting 60+ ub and 70 fo AND won LOL

ty for ez wins

Just now, 0ldschooler said:

you left out the part where you teamed with fo so 86 eop was fighting 60+ ub and 70 fo AND won LOL

ty for ez wins

you teamed with cd mains btw we were hitting both foc and eop dont be delusional in that brainwashed brain of yours btw still quoting me stay mad wahahah 

Just now, knox said:

@Alex @Blue looks like you lost lmfao

dynasty closed

cp closed

ez for eop

cp closures - 1

eop closures - 13 including twice in 1 week lol btw u didnt win a prep in a whole year going 0-28 great achievement HOF worthy

stay mad whahaah

Just now, DULL said:

this is why cp closed @Blue ...very easy clan lol ub gets all hype when they go up a few 2v1 but then stfu real quick when eop comes back and owns em.

hanu stfu real good today

cp closures - 1

eop closures - 13 including twice in 1 week lol btw u didnt win a prep in a whole year going 0-28 great achievement HOF worthy

stay mad whahaah