CD Is Coming

Fear The Beard

14 hours ago, Satans said:

Fuck up new kid, you got no clue lmao, ask daddy Byron and he'll tell ya not to pipe up

Don't worry man, I know my brown sticky stuff but you clearly don't

Look simple as that don't pipe up to me or I will fuck your clan up so fucking bad, stay quiet like the little bitch CD you are and maybe your clan will last a bit longer

Now be quiet rat

3 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

Look simple as that don't pipe up to me or I will fuck your clan up so fucking bad, stay quiet like the little bitch CD you are and maybe your clan will last a bit longer

Now be quiet rat

lol

10 hours ago, PICwarior381 said:

Now be quiet rat

*Facepalm* amusing to say the least, and you're a leak?! Jesus u poor broke kid, must suck to be u lmfao

In BT and talking big lolololol, good days 

11 hours ago, VT Aaron said:

pretty sure its my brown sticky stuff no namer random xlpc walking your hpc/lpc/ 5yr old+ clan to the ditch up 27 lmfao when we started down 10 refer to vid your quality is awful which is why your finding yourself back as an xlpc for the 3rd time (as many as sk) l0000l

And the worst part is this is the levels we had your clan legit has the worst quality in clanning history.

eIO9gdS.png

ye pretty sure you've closed 8 times within a year, lol reply if mad lmfao

Awkward when CD has been an XLPC more times than SK just remember no picking on random no namer clans again or this will happen.

Imagine being down 27 with mains to me calling in the xlpc scene wahahhaa. (You were pulling 100+ in the hpc scene at the time)

m4ErUFX.png

@Never Lucky lasted 2months in your ts as a leak btw and all he did was go in with a fake name.

10 hours ago, Satans said:

*Facepalm* amusing to say the least, and you're a leak?! Jesus u poor broke kid, must suck to be u lmfao

In BT and talking big lolololol, good days 

10 hours ago, Satans said:

You're in BT lool, open and closes 24/7 + what even was PiC l000000000000000l

I think you should stop your flaming game is as bad as your brown sticky stuff clan so stay quiet

17 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

I think you should stop your flaming game is as bad as your brown sticky stuff clan so stay quiet

Bro, u literally leaked in OSRS in 2K17, stfu u beta cuck

You've only played in the xlpc little leagues u can't comment on CD lmfao, this guyyyy

Yo @VT Aaron, nobody cares bro, stop living in the past all the time, SK is dead

Just now, Satans said:

Bro, u literally leaked in OSRS in 2K17, stfu u beta cuck

You've only played in the xlpc little leagues u can't comment on CD lmfao, this guyyyy

Yo @VT Aaron, nobody cares bro, stop living in the past all the time, SK is dead

ur clan was pulling 100+ in hpc and i walked you to the ditch I dont even clan much anymore I just go out :P I tried to clan on thursday and go a AAO prep in the "big leagues" but cd pulled 7 and cancelled?

Just now, VT Aaron said:

ur clan was pulling 100+ in hpc and i walked you to the ditch I dont even clan much anymore I just go out :P I tried to clan on thursday and go a AAO prep in the "big leagues" but cd pulled 7 and cancelled?

Bro I just watched that vid and what's it meant to show? CD getting 2v1ed and vid cutting in and out when it suits lmao, please don't bother using that again to try prove a point

Nobody cares much for preps. in CD and we have an older member base, with bigger priorities than clan wars in Runescape. What's ya point tho? 

Why care then if you're pretty inactive :P

48 minutes ago, Satans said:

Bro I just watched that vid and what's it meant to show? CD getting 2v1ed and vid cutting in and out when it suits lmao, please don't bother using that again to try prove a point

Nobody cares much for preps. in CD and we have an older member base, with bigger priorities than clan wars in Runescape. What's ya point tho? 

Why care then if you're pretty inactive :P

back to the as you call it "Little league" for you :P