EOP Pins

1.Foe

2.mm

3.eop

4.Hi

5.EF

rest are garbage imo

What makes Hostility and EF so good?

They were some clans that weren't around for more than a couple of years and didn't really make any huge achievements and they weren't that relevant. 

They were some clans that weren't around for more than a couple of years and didn't really make any huge achievements and they weren't that relevant. 

I could write a 2 pager about why but i cant be fucked right now ill let u figure it out by urself

MM rode the 1-25 defense train as hard as foe rode the social media train I admit that.

That's about the only thing they did that wad spectacular and be undefeated in F2P fullouts just as FOE is in p2p. The big difference is FOE would be rarely knocked down in p2p the server they claim, as to MM getting slumped by multiple clans on their server. they both are #1, but when you look back and see everything laid out which clan would you like to say you were part of? A strong f2p server clan that slumped oftenly, for a strong p2p clan that never slumped in their respective server?

I think what made FOE a strong clan was that 70 v 91 brown sticky stuff vs FI, The youtube video's helped boost their clan to unreached levels.

I'm not FOE anymore but I wish I was FOE during that 07-2010 era with Dave and wallu

Talking completely pre-eoc and not taking 07scape into consideration, I think in terms of consistency across their respective lifespans, MM were superior to FOE if taking both servers into account. In P2P FOE were rarely taken away from the top spot since the middle of 2007, but by the same merit they never really sped away ahead of the competition, which for years was pretty much only MM and Fi. There was always the possibility of MM competing with them, or Fatality for periods of time. MM never dropped below top 3 for any significant period in the p2p server and FOE would be fighting MM predominantly for most of their reign as #1.

In the F2P server, however, whilst FOE did have one awesome run as #1 F2P for a long time, for the rest of their 8 or 9 year rivalry it was MM as the #1 F2P clan fighting with various challengers to that; EOP, Fi, E etc. FOE always seemed to take a backseat to the challengers, and usually drifted around #3 or #4 and realistically coudn't ever compete with enough ferocity or consistency to dethrone MM in F2P the majority of the time.

Either way, thats just my perspective and both clans are the #1 and #2 clans of all time, irrespective of what position they are placed in.

l0l talk about newbundle of twigs ef and hostility are two of the best clans of all time. only clan to ever beat them in matched opts was mm and mm ddos'd their ts so there is an asterisk next to that win

I'm going to solve the great debate here with one simple swoof.

1. Mayhem Makers - Uncontested dominance multiple times.

2. Fatality - Uncontested dominance in the most important era of Runescape - 2007.  Also had a year or so on 2007scape where they were untouched.

3. Final Ownage Elite - If I were more of a p2per I'd put Foe at #2 or even #1, but #3 feels about right.

4. Eruption of Pures - Usually has been the #3 or #4 clan throughout their existence until now.

5. Corrupt Pures - Longevity speaks for itself.

6. The Last Pures - Purely looking in the past, for sure.  Still a force to be reckoned with though.

7. Epidemic - Could be higher but I just feel like the 2 month surge they had doesn't really make them above CP or TLP.

8. Destructive Pures - Could've been one of the worst clans of all time at one point.  Eventually things clicked and they began ascending into the top 5, and then Epidemic closed giving this clan a huge boost into top 2 and even taking on MM at times in f2p and p2p, something Epidemic couldn't boast about.  However, DP goes lower because Epidemic's closure surged DP.

9. Intense Redemption - This clan had been around for a long time but they closed multiple times.  Unsure as to why I rank this clan here but so be it.  Very decent matched, had its peaks.  Very good rival for Epidemic.  Cape rivalries are always fun.

10. The Hatred - Forgetting v2, this clan was a top 5 clan in a time where being in the top 5 actually meant something.

11. Zenith - Again, suffered like IR from instability but were very potent at times.  They lost to IR in a fullout which puts them here for me, but puts them above Enemy.

12. Enemy - This clan lacked the drive Epidemic had.  It was a very good clan at the start, but unlike Epidemic this clan went into a massive slump and were eventually put out by Hostility.

13. Devastation - Were around in the same era as DP, very good and stable clan.  Can't remember why they closed.

14. Control - Very decent at times but lacked the makings to go to the top.  Very unstable clan closing a time or two.  This clan had a lot of unlocked potential but also I felt weren't great all the time either, resulting in losses to clans such as Exiled Force in matched.

15. Hostility - Very decent clan in pre-EOC, very bumpy and at times, reached top 5 depending on the weekend.  Would give a fight to anyone.  Often beat TLP/Z/CP on weekends.  Went on to be a catalyst in three 2v2 fullouts.  For better or worse popularized adamant along with CP in the rivalry between Hi/CP.

16. Redemption - Seems like a copy of IR.  Very unstable clan but due to currentness I have to put them here.  Two weeks they'll be bottomfeeding and a week later they'll be competing with #1.  Seem like a very unmotivated clan 80% of the time. Very good matched clan for the time so I will give them here.  Will be higher in time to come.

17. Exiled Force - Again, fullouts they were good at.  Longevity gets them here, would be above Hostility however the split put them in hiatus for a long time.

18. Supremacy - I could put Hi/EF/S all under one category, but I wanted to extend my list.  I believe in 6 months Supremacy will be breaching top 12 on my list but due to the fact that the clan isn't even a year old yet makes me put them down here.

19. Notable mention to clans like Havoc/New Pure Order/Crimson Project/Carnage...I don't know where to fit them on my list as I wasn't a p2per and didn't value it.  If I made a seperate p2p list these clans would probably be top ten.

20. Zerg Unit - I think this clan is on the way down but at its peak had a very decent staff and quality core.  I think they outdid Malice otherwise I would've put them here.  If they surge they will definitely rise on this list.

21. Against All Odds - Longevity and relativity in my mind.

22. The Golden Gods - Same thing as #21.

23. Malice

24. Ascendancy - These guys almost pulled off the biggest upset in pure clan history but were only able to take a round from DP.  That's all they are remembered for.

25. Chaotic - Very ok clan in it's first version.  The rest are forgotten.

2. Fatality - Uncontested dominance in the most important era of Runescape - 2007.  Also had a year or so on 2007scape where they were untouched.

3. Final Ownage Elite - If I were more of a p2per I'd put Foe at #2 or even #1, but #3 feels about right.

4. Eruption of Pures - Usually has been the #3 or #4 clan throughout their existence until now.

6. The Last Pures - Purely looking in the past, for sure.  Still a force to be reckoned with though.

7. Epidemic - Could be higher but I just feel like the 2 month surge they had doesn't really make them above CP or TLP.

8. Destructive Pures - Could've been one of the worst clans of all time at one point.  Eventually things clicked and they began ascending into the top 5, and then Epidemic closed giving this clan a huge boost into top 2 and even taking on MM at times in f2p and p2p, something Epidemic couldn't boast about.  However, DP goes lower because Epidemic's closure surged DP.

9. Intense Redemption - This clan had been around for a long time but they closed multiple times.  Unsure as to why I rank this clan here but so be it.  Very decent matched, had its peaks.  Very good rival for Epidemic.  Cape rivalries are always fun.

10. The Hatred - Forgetting v2, this clan was a top 5 clan in a time where being in the top 5 actually meant something.

11. Zenith - Again, suffered like IR from instability but were very potent at times.  They lost to IR in a fullout which puts them here for me, but puts them above Enemy.

12. Enemy - This clan lacked the drive Epidemic had.  It was a very good clan at the start, but unlike Epidemic this clan went into a massive slump and were eventually put out by Hostility.

13. Devastation - Were around in the same era as DP, very good and stable clan.  Can't remember why they closed.

14. Control - Very decent at times but lacked the makings to go to the top.  Very unstable clan closing a time or two.  This clan had a lot of unlocked potential but also I felt weren't great all the time either, resulting in losses to clans such as Exiled Force in matched.

15. Hostility - Very decent clan in pre-EOC, very bumpy and at times, reached top 5 depending on the weekend.  Would give a fight to anyone.  Often beat TLP/Z/CP on weekends.  Went on to be a catalyst in three 2v2 fullouts.  For better or worse popularized adamant along with CP in the rivalry between Hi/CP.

16. Redemption - Seems like a copy of IR.  Very unstable clan but due to currentness I have to put them here.  Two weeks they'll be bottomfeeding and a week later they'll be competing with #1.  Seem like a very unmotivated clan 80% of the time. Very good matched clan for the time so I will give them here.  Will be higher in time to come.

17. Exiled Force - Again, fullouts they were good at.  Longevity gets them here, would be above Hostility however the split put them in hiatus for a long time.

18. Supremacy - I could put Hi/EF/S all under one category, but I wanted to extend my list.  I believe in 6 months Supremacy will be breaching top 12 on my list but due to the fact that the clan isn't even a year old yet makes me put them down here.

19. Notable mention to clans like Havoc/New Pure Order/Crimson Project/Carnage...I don't know where to fit them on my list as I wasn't a p2per and didn't value it.  If I made a seperate p2p list these clans would probably be top ten.

20. Zerg Unit - I think this clan is on the way down but at its peak had a very decent staff and quality core.  I think they outdid Malice otherwise I would've put them here.  If they surge they will definitely rise on this list.

23. Malice

24. Ascendancy - These guys almost pulled off the biggest upset in pure clan history but were only able to take a round from DP.  That's all they are remembered for.

good list overall, i'd have th higher than ir no doubt but other than that your list looks good

23. Malice

Pretty accurate list tbh

from the knowledge I know which is pretty new to some oldbundle of twigss but yolo..

MM - Kings Of Pure Clanning noting else needs to be said.

Foe - Great at P2P & strong history I personally don't like their current leadership right now.

Fi - Never really heard of them much back in the day so i cant say if they were really good before (i finally heard of them in 08 from one of purple 0wnz's pk vids but joined 2013), I know they had some rough times with eop in the past but I must say they were def a great clan in pre-eoc. Also they hold the best history on 07scape atm due to the fact it took months for clans to take them out in the wildy and in clan wars....even FOE had a hard time taken them down due to them having 40 100's in the clan which was pretty cool.

EoP - A great wilderness clan & tough competitors when it comes to rivalries. Their power server is definitely F2P. Only thing that puts down the clan is the fact that their clan wars quality game isn't great at all & the fact that they had a 3-4 year rivalry with Fatality and end up losing a F2P fullout to them. After that they began to slump hard towards the end of pre-eoc and fi shined bright after that fullout...

(i'd put eop above fi if it wasn't for that fullout loss)

TLP - Never heard of them well when it came to weekend trips but they made a name for themselves when it comes to clan wars.

CP - A great f2p clan & was one of the top clans when Drunk & Chain led it together. After that the mossies tactic got annoying and that gave them a bad name for a long time.

Z - One of those new clans that had potential but threw it away by closing a few times, other then that they had great members & decent clan wars quality

Ct - same thing as zenith but the only thing that sticks out is their leadership which WAS amazing but wasn't as consistent as zenith's.

(i know clans like epidemic,ir,dp,nme etc should be there but i have no knowledge of those clans)

-----------07 era clans----------

Redemption - Has to be the best 07 era clan right now. Great members, decent leadership(could be better) & their power server is F2P clan wars. Wilderness game is decent but other then that this clan's community is pretty good & their members are always actively doing lil pk trips/mini's. Also the reason Foe's prep streak is gone.

Supremacy - has come a long way since they were an lpc clan. I must say they are pretty decent when it comes to f2p trips but they need alot of work on sunday trips. other then that they're the best MPC clan right now.

Zerg Unit - They also came a long way since they were an lpc clan. Their leadership im not very sure of but I know its a consist of old clan leaderships(M/TLP) other then that they did achieve the best matched clan in 2014 (that award should have went to fi) & were hyped up pulling 70 max and had a toe to toe rivalry with Supremacy but the rivalry was unfinished but I can say they had it in the bag. This clan's downfall was starting a rivalry with Redemption & is currently still recovering from it.

Lt - bottom feeder clan (the new ef)

from the knowledge I know which is pretty new to some oldbundle of twigss but yolo..

MM - Kings Of Pure Clanning noting else needs to be said.

Foe - Great at P2P & strong history I personally don't like their current leadership right now.

Fi - Never really heard of them much back in the day so i cant say if they were really good before (i finally heard of them in 08 from one of purple 0wnz's pk vids but joined 2013), I know they had some rough times with eop in the past but I must say they were def a great clan in pre-eoc. Also they hold the best history on 07scape atm due to the fact it took months for clans to take them out in the wildy and in clan wars....even FOE had a hard time taken them down due to them having 40 100's in the clan which was pretty cool.

EoP - A great wilderness clan & tough competitors when it comes to rivalries. Their power server is definitely F2P. Only thing that puts down the clan is the fact that their clan wars quality game isn't great at all & the fact that they had a 3-4 year rivalry with Fatality and end up losing a F2P fullout to them. After that they began to slump hard towards the end of pre-eoc and fi shined bright after that fullout...

(i'd put eop above fi if it wasn't for that fullout loss)

TLP - Never heard of them well when it came to weekend trips but they made a name for themselves when it comes to clan wars.

CP - A great f2p clan & was one of the top clans when Drunk & Chain led it together. After that the mossies tactic got annoying and that gave them a bad name for a long time.

Z - One of those new clans that had potential but threw it away by closing a few times, other then that they had great members & decent clan wars quality

Ct - same thing as zenith but the only thing that sticks out is their leadership which WAS amazing but wasn't as consistent as zenith's.

(i know clans like epidemic,ir,dp,nme etc should be there but i have no knowledge of those clans)

-----------07 era clans----------

Redemption - Has to be the best 07 era clan right now. Great members, decent leadership(could be better) & their power server is F2P clan wars. Wilderness game is decent but other then that this clan's community is pretty good & their members are always actively doing lil pk trips/mini's. Also the reason Foe's prep streak is gone.

Supremacy - has come a long way since they were an lpc clan. I must say they are pretty decent when it comes to f2p trips but they need alot of work on sunday trips. other then that they're the best MPC clan right now.

Zerg Unit - They also came a long way since they were an lpc clan. Their leadership im not very sure of but I know its a consist of old clan leaderships(M/TLP) other then that they did achieve the best matched clan in 2014 (that award should have went to fi) & were hyped up pulling 70 max and had a toe to toe rivalry with Supremacy but the rivalry was unfinished but I can say they had it in the bag. This clan's downfall was starting a rivalry with Redemption & is currently still recovering from it.

Lt - bottom feeder clan (the new ef)

year old list is off z fucking sucked and so did ct. I do agree with rd being the best newbundle of twigs clan and sithlord I heard is a terrible caller/leader so I'll agree on that too

3. Eruption of Pures - The second most consistent F2P clan in history after MM, held #1 F2P for large portions of 2007, 2010, 2011, early 2012 and now late 2014. The only clan able to compete/beat MM for a consistent period of time, slumped chain69 cc despite being outpulled by 20 for most of the rivalry, forced DP to closure and slumped Fi for over 3 years. Would probably have beaten anyone in a fullout in late 2010 or 2011 but MM declined all offers and no-one else was relevant enough at the time to battle. Would also have beaten Fi in 2012 with mostly new members/ranks if not for the ddos. Currently the oldest pure clan and will soon be the oldest pure clan ever (not sure how much longer until we take over MM..?). Had probably the best leadership team in PC history in 2010/2011.

Could this be because eop kept trying to declare 20 def cap fullouts for seemingly no reason other than they were scared they'd lose in monk robes?

Nice list

Would like to know more on why you have Fi over Foe and Zenith over Enemy

Foe seem to get underrated in F2P quite a bit

not really underrated. They pulled like 40 in f2p and 95 in p2p for most of 2011 and 2012. They realized they couldnt get #1 in f2p and just kinda gave up or whatever.

How do you rate a clan high when they didnt even try in f2p?

not really underrated. They pulled like 40 in f2p and 95 in p2p for most of 2011 and 2012. They realized they couldnt get #1 in f2p and just kinda gave up or whatever.

same could be said for them this time lol.

Their consistency and overall body of work is pretty impressive.. especially compared to all the other clans besides MM in F2P.

From late 08 to about ~mid 2012 (correct me if im wrong) I'm not sure if they ever fell out of the top 3 for an extended period of time - besides maybe when they were in a rivalry with EoP for #3 in late 2009, and later in 2011 when Mm and EoP were doing their thing and there was pretty much just a top 2

FOE didn't pull 40s in F2P for the majority of 2011. They were usually in that ~3 spot to start the year but really got going again when that Mm and EoP rivalry died down... For the second half of 2012, I think that's when they went into a huge slump and totally stopped caring for F2P

Beat Eop, Tlp, and Fatality (2x) in F2P full outs. Consistently being one of the best F2P matched clans during that time span while every other clan besides Mm and Tlp (post 2010) were pretty inconsistent

Wish I knew more about their peak in 08/09 when PVP was out, but unfortunately I don't know much about it <_<.

Their consistency and overall body of work is pretty impressive.. especially compared to all the other clans besides MM in F2P.

From late 08 to about ~mid 2012 (correct me if im wrong) I'm not sure if they ever fell out of the top 3 for an extended period of time - besides maybe when they were in a rivalry with EoP for #3 in late 2009, and later in 2011 when Mm and EoP were doing their thing and there was pretty much just a top 2

FOE didn't pull 40s in F2P for the majority of 2011. They were usually in that ~3 spot to start the year but really got going again when that Mm and EoP rivalry died down... For the second half of 2012, I think that's when they went into a huge slump and totally stopped caring for F2P

Beat Eop, Tlp, and Fatality (2x) in F2P full outs. Consistently being one of the best F2P matched clans during that time span while every other clan besides Mm and Tlp (post 2010) were pretty inconsistent

Wish I knew more about their peak in 08/09 when PVP was out, but unfortunately I don't know much about it <_<.

Throughout mid 2011 to eoc I saw foe in the wild maybe a handful of times. There was no "top 3" to compete for, there was competition for #1 and competition for #3 involving different clans. MM vs EOP for #1 and #2 (until mid 2012 when fi replaced eop) and then there was a cluster of clans competing for the top of the mid-tier pack like tlp/foe/nme/cp/zenith.

They were decent matched during that time but everyone was decent matched. The thing that set clans apart in 2011/2012 was their wilderness performance and in that area foe was not really groundbreaking. I guess you could say they were the most consistent #3 clan but they were never "competing" for top 3 or whatever since there wasnt a 3 way competition for it.

I cant comment on their performance before 2011 but yeah.

MM rode the 1-25 defense train as hard as foe rode the social media train I admit that.

That's about the only thing they did that wad spectacular and be undefeated in F2P fullouts just as FOE is in p2p. The big difference is FOE would be rarely knocked down in p2p the server they claim, as to MM getting slumped by multiple clans on their server. they both are #1, but when you look back and see everything laid out which clan would you like to say you were part of? A strong f2p server clan that slumped oftenly, for a strong p2p clan that never slumped in their respective server?

I think what made FOE a strong clan was that 70 v 91 brown sticky stuff vs FI, The youtube video's helped boost their clan to unreached levels.

I'm not FOE anymore but I wish I was FOE during that 07-2010 era with Dave and wallu

Lugia I really hope this isnt you because some of the brown sticky stuff you are posting is just so cauliflower it makes me justin beiber.

The 1-25 defence train? The fuck does that even mean? We had clan standards and kept them. We were pures and our definition of pures did not change when literally every other clan in the community decided to become turmoil puremains.

MM didnt have a "server" which is why we are leagues above foe. You keep saying we had our server and foe had theirs when that is factually not true. MM was consistently #1 f2p for years and consistently competed for #1 in p2p also for years. Realistically, of all time, we were the #1 f2p clan and the #2 p2p clan.

Foe was the #1 p2p clan and the #what f2p clan? Like, 4th or 5th overall?

The only time MM ever slumped during 2011-2012 was when we literally had no competition. We slumped our competition down to -20 pulls on us and we got bored of just chasing clans around doing nothing (and there is no loot to be made in f2p) so our pulls dropped while the other clans built themselves back up. This cycle of getting bored of being so dominant and eventually dropping pulls and rebuilding to become the most dominant f2p clan again happened probably 4 different times in a 2 year time period. It is a lot easier to keep your clan interested on trips when there is actual loot to get.

MM was undoubtedly the greatest overall clan from 2011-2013. If the mm vs foe performances from oldschool rs are any indicator I would gather that MM would be considerably better than foe in both f2p and p2p if they opened right now and had the same group of people they had months before they closed.

2 things to note:

foe losing 0 to 96 in a 100v100 against mm, also their leadership believed that if you stood still while tanking would allow the clan to not get pushed

fi lost to cp in a fullout

foe obviously #1 for a majority of their time being open in p2p, but this list is for overall clan. not just 1 server...

Nice list

Would like to know more on why you have Fi over Foe and Zenith over Enemy

Foe seem to get underrated in F2P quite a bit

Fi seemed more of a threat at their peak to MM compared to Foe.

Fi also have had uncontested dominance over F2P whereas Foe have not.  I don't know  I just value Fi more as they were always more of a f2p powerhouse.

Zenith was a better clan than Enemy overall if you put their closures aside.  Zenith was always more stable and Enemy took a tumble and also lost a fullout to Enemy.

good list overall, i'd have th higher than ir no doubt but other than that your list looks good

yeah I wasnt around too much when TH was at their peak but from what I've seen they could give or take the position with IR.