Ranking the Greatest Pure Clans of All Time

EOP Pins

Fi seemed more of a threat at their peak to MM compared to Foe.

Fi also have had uncontested dominance over F2P whereas Foe have not.  I don't know  I just value Fi more as they were always more of a f2p powerhouse.

Zenith was a better clan than Enemy overall if you put their closures aside.  Zenith was always more stable and Enemy took a tumble and also lost a fullout to Enemy.

yeah I wasnt around too much when TH was at their peak but from what I've seen they could give or take the position with IR.

How can you place Dp in a Top ten all time rank? Are you cauliflower?

List is:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Cp

How can you place Dp in a Top ten all time rank? Are you cauliflower?

List is:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Cp

Feel free to name me ten clans that were better than DP. Feel free to prove your claim without only listing 3 clans, two of which you were probably apart of.  The fact you randomly capitalized "Top" and also responded saying top ten with a top three list with no backing whatsoever makes me think you're much more cauliflower than me.

• 2 years later...

Pre-EoC/Early 07

1.) Mayhem Makers - Highest pulls, most active community,  and best track record. Though they didn't get to start to get good until like late 2009, but after that point they steamrolled the remaining years that they were open. Couldn't beat Pre-EoC FOE in a P2P fullout though.

2.) FOE - #1 P2P undisputed, but they were straight up disabled in F2P. I have no clue how they remained so bad at a play style that is so easy to learn for so damn long. it must have taken a really cauliflower leadership to achieve the failures they did in that server.

3.) EOP - Pretty good pulls but they weren't anything special, I think EOP was the clan that lost the most times while outopting the other clan and out-addying them. Takes a special kind of stupidity to lose with both those advantages.

4.) FI - They had everything in 2008 but that was the low point of scape with PCL and nothing else. What they had back then they squandered later and disappeared for like 3 years. They had numbers, they had levels, they had defence and still what I remembered most about them is  losing to CP in a full-out and losing to FOE while up 16 or something. They seemed convinced that defence was the solution to everything and pretty much became a main clan in 2012. I think their 30 minute trip on the last day of Pre-EoC Runescape represented everything they were about and everything that they lacked. Plus they openly cheated in the 2013 Jagex Cup.

1. Mayhem Makers

2. Final Ownage Elite

3. Fatality (the kings of F2P at one point and no one could stop em)

4. Eruption of Pures

5. Corrupt Pures

6. Epidemic

7. The Hatred

8. Destructive Pures

9. The Last Pures

10. Malice

11. Mid-Generation

12. Complete Domination

13. Intense Redemption

14. Calamity

15. V0ltage Pures (V0P)
16. Carpediem

This is an overall F2P based list.

Too many boring "troll" topics being posted, hoping this could spark some interesting discussion

Who are the 15 greatest pure clans of all time?

1.mm

2.foe

3.fi

4.tlp

5.eop

6.Ir

7.ct

8.cp

9.havoc

10.cpr

11.outrage

12.carnage

13.zenith

14.cy

15.zu

Basically my opinion aswell we think alike

Oh man!

1. Mayhem Makers - They were legit the most fearsome from perspective from a solo and team pker. "I Mahatma I" name alone struck fear.

2. Fatality

3. Eruption of Pures 

4. Final Ownage Elite

Depends on how far back you're going tbh

1.Mm

2.Foe

-Gap-

3.Fatality

4. Tlp

5. Eop

6.Epidemic

-Gap-

6.The Hatred

7.CP

8.Devastation

9.Destructive pures

10.Intense Redemption

11.Calamity (Or Control same fucking leader same clan imo)

12.Carnage

It's all era based. 

Ex, Misfits in this 2017 era has flourished / been more impressive than Calamity in their own era etc. 

Or Intense Redemption (pcl era) had better numbers but their quality in THIS era is better than back then imo. 

Should probably only rank Legacy clans that are alive.