Against All Odds F2P Saturday, FT | UB,PX,Foe,Apex,OT|

N Ranger

179Lwr0.png

#AAO|WWW.AAO-RS.ORG|DISCORD BROH

S6zZhpn.png

DMb4RYx.gif

AAO legacy clan sent out with 35 for our F2p Saturday Trip. We had some pkris with Unbreakable, Outlaws, and hit some clusters involving Apex, and Phoenix

lzn8Qbs.png.b7e9239cbe600404c64337b318eab95b.png

DMb4RYx.gif

AAO Vs. Apex+ Px+ Foc

We found apex and px fighting just north of ruins. We focused whoever came in our direction. Foe then crashed so we focused them. Eop ended up crashing pushing both of us to singles. Thanks for the fight dudes!

HwM362K.png

BtnCTtq.png

DMb4RYx.gif

AAO vs. Unbreakable + Outlaws

We got a fight with Outlaws just south of corp hill. We pushed them near some rocks banging their members sticking out near them. UB then crashed the fight. Outlaws decided to dip and run so we turned our attention to UB. We followed them just east of corp hill matched. Eop then crashed pushing us west. Gf dudes.

vEUyizi.png

k21NoTf.png

DMb4RYx.gif

AAO vs. Outlaws + Px

We got a fight with outlaws who defended at 26 hill. Our single pile ingame gave us a +4 advantage, but Px crashed pushing us east. We then turned our attention to Px, but fatality crashed. Thanks for the fight!

gu3SUBc.png

zR6eZsz.png

DMb4RYx.gif

AAO vs. Outlaws

Our last fight we defended vs Outlaws. We defended north of mossies. We were actually down 2 at the start, but our core got a few bangs on there west side. We pushed them all the way south only losing 5. Thanks for the fight!

003JWhd.png

bDmJ3y0.png

W7Wqvf6.png

DMb4RYx.gif

5 minutes ago, `Bryan` said:

If you look at the pictures you may notice AAO has moved up in brackets and now is accepting mains :o congrats guys

u can actually see your mains in one of our pirctures, and will update topic with clip of me getting camped by 3 outlaw mains first fight on 26 hill, opening trip and u got fucking slammed brown sticky stuff clan lmfao

1 minute ago, SkrtSkrt said:

u can actually see your mains in one of our pirctures, and will update topic with clip of me getting camped by 3 outlaw mains first fight on 26 hill, opening trip and u got fucking slammed brown sticky stuff clan lmfao

W7Wqvf6.png

See the main in ancient rune and red capes? not hitting y'all? Yea those are your mains that ones a 114 it camped me every time we fought. Move this topic to mains aftermath thanks

Just now, Fazing said:

W7Wqvf6.png

See the main in ancient rune and red capes? not hitting y'all? Yea those are your mains that ones a 114 it camped me every time we fought. Move this topic to mains aftermath thanks

u mean the main in eop cape? btw leaving ur mains in middle of clusters with auto retal on still counts as "using mains" dumb broccoli

1 minute ago, SkrtSkrt said:

u mean the main in eop cape? btw leaving ur mains in middle of clusters with auto retal on still counts as "using mains" dumb broccoli

you can say whatever you want about the cape they are in your fall in and not hitting you couldn't be more obvious that it's yours. if you think we had mains present evidence but currently you are just presenting evidence that you had them.  Also pure clans are 1-5 to begin with and y'all have a sea of mith so this topic belongs in mains aftermath.

19 minutes ago, Fazing said:

you can say whatever you want about the cape they are in your fall in and not hitting you couldn't be more obvious that it's yours. if you think we had mains present evidence but currently you are just presenting evidence that you had them.  Also pure clans are 1-5 to begin with and y'all have a sea of mith so this topic belongs in mains aftermath.

shut up before we put your clan on our list 

9 hours ago, Fazing said:

list what you rag with mains? you already did that here so not too worried big dog.

sea of mith & Rune aao sealion lookin asses

SL7Jk3i.png

so let me get this right, your first official trip u attempted to pipe up to AAO got slammed and now come on sharkbrew to vent your anger? Lmfao 

3 hours ago, Mustafa said:

10 mains in a 30 man pull, just remember who did this to you 

hey bro 35 pull get it right!

15 hours ago, `Bryan` said:

If you look at the pictures you may notice AAO has moved up in brackets and now is accepting mains :o congrats guys

14 hours ago, Fazing said:

W7Wqvf6.png

Look at this fight, bottom right, two mains chase one aao member all the way to singles. They are wearing an outlaws cape btw.

https://i.imgur.com/Xpl1n4O.gifv

• 4 weeks later...