Fearless mini vs ZoomGang 2-0 in sets

Don Zen

41 minutes ago, Aysix said:

confirmed virgin, you seem triggered. 1 word and i have you writing out a grocery list. 

l2tank virgin hahahahaha

Im not even triggered lmfaooooo, I just find it funny how a DAD is beaking on RUNESCAPE LOOOOL, your kid must be so proud of you man. Your wife will be my 10th kill :)

14 hours ago, Fs Blood said:

that funny momeny when a guy with zoom talking about merging while  they merged to rp and closed and now they re with op and they even made level 45s to keep up with ops LOOOOOOLL know ure place bro u re leader was fs and got kicked twice cz he s a reject so know ur place and stay ez

Tbh zooms core already had 40s so get your facts straight before you pipe up online over a mini with less then half of actual zooms core :L 

gf ty4mini 

Edited by Lankz

9 hours ago, WK MAGIC said:

LOOL

1) Im not a virgin

2) I get way more pussy than you

3) You down syndrome kid cries on TS cause his DAD is playing runescape ! LOOOOOOOOOL

4) Your wife is ugly as hell

5) Your a broke boy 

6) You buy clothes for your kid from GAP lmfaooo (thats why his dumbass gets bullied) 

7)  Lastly, I can tank way better than you, was just having a bad day thats all. 

You're trying to say you get more pussy than a young married guy lmfao /endthread

While he gets head every hour of the day you're in the handmedown clubs trying to slip roofies to prostitutes  l0l

2 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

You're trying to say you get more pussy than a young married guy lmfao /endthread

While he gets head every hour of the day you're in the handmedown clubs trying to slip roofies to prostitutes  l0l

Hes a 30+ year old with wife and kids and still plays RUNESCAPE. That explains it all. 

On 12/19/2017 at 11:17 AM, WK MAGIC said:

Werent you repping OB like 2 days ago, saying they are the best xlpc, now you jumped ship to FS ? Kevin Durant Jr snake ass boy 

Yea I am a snake going back to my old clan where I am loyal to them real smart lmfao.