How low can fom go

Dr. Evil

10 minutes ago, Enza said:

That's ironic calling foe "fom" when you do the same brown sticky stuff on a different level lmfao.. imagine. Oh and don't act like eom didn't pull the exact same stunt today. !Seen eop in rag.

9dR5r6A.png

british and mad 

Doesn't get any better than that lol

1 hour ago, Enza said:

That's ironic calling foe "fom" when you do the same brown sticky stuff on a different level lmfao.. imagine. Oh and don't act like eom didn't pull the exact same stunt today. !Seen eop in rag.

9dR5r6A.png

Shhh doggy, go along with the banter.. dont make your alliance with fo too obvious..

Mighty eop clan owning fo, ub, apex and misfits 1v4 lol this is too ez dont u think

3 hours ago, Vegan said:

I swear when the day comes that a girl finally talks to you I bet that you won't make these justin beiber topics 

at least a girl will talk to me, they hear ur a vegan and they already know they cant have to people with pms in a relationship

9 hours ago, Enza said:

9dR5r6A.png

misfits and outburst oh boy all the ingredients u need for dogbrown sticky stuff soup!!!

10 hours ago, Enza said:

9dR5r6A.png

i'd call that you being let off lightly since you think ur brown sticky stuff slumping xlpc can snipe eop and get away with it l00l just wait until eop decide to go bug hunting lmfao ob died, no weekend trips and 30 man pulls hhahahahaa

1 hour ago, Dr. Evil said:

i'd call that you being let off lightly since you think ur brown sticky stuff slumping xlpc can snipe eop and get away with it l00l just wait until eop decide to go bug hunting lmfao ob died, no weekend trips and 30 man pulls hhahahahaa

We don't need to be let off. Your 12 year legacy clan not long ago was struggling to compete with a 1 year 1 server clan xD. Oh and fs starved to walking around killing rats in w8 broccoli. Stay obsessed with outburst spastic lmfao. This is an invitation btw.

15 hours ago, Enza said:

9dR5r6A.png

The thing is that despite what other clans did...FOE would always hold to high standards and not stoop to the same level as these other crappy clans.

Always preferred FOE over other clans. Current leadership are, overall, good guys..

But they make horrible choices and has strayed from what FOE once stood for.

16 hours ago, Enza said:

9dR5r6A.png

Lol just wait til I'm back from vacation I'll show u what real mains look like and I'll rag both of your brown sticky stuff clans 

1 hour ago, spy4hire said:

Daily reminder @Enza used to flame Broxx now he is swallowing his jizz every weekend. 

Ob reduced to 30 man pulls in 2 weeks by FS, don't let mother EOP get angry or we will give you the FOE treatment lmfao.

@Dr. Evil

haha suck your mother. Reply if mad dumb ass. You over mass to be starved in the wild and do nothing; bored retards.

3 minutes ago, C27 said:

Rockman training season is over :) time to close ur brown sticky stuffty clans 

Stop quoting me freak, do something or shutup lmfao.