Hungry african wasps ravages pack of rotten chicken(Ending PX in trip in 30secs)

Zee

XLfECns.png

Misfit Intel spotted that PX was pking in their public CC like tomatos, I guess it they got used to it in sscim cc lmao.

They massed for 15 minutes only to pull 11 chickens. As soon as I heard they were going out in the wild I quickly gathered 15 hungry hornets to maintain order in the wilderness, remember PX you are banned from the Wild, you are not allowed to PK.

We got on top of them within seconds at RDG and some thought they could flee by hopping worlds but the swarm being so quick, we went to their worlds chasing and killing every chicken that was roaming in the wild. After that hit the chicken clan ended their event (best idea you've had yet)

Thanks for bbq btw was very nice and easy!

This isn't even a rivalry, it's a genocide

kmsaZC1.png

4 hours ago, BackWoodsL said:

LMAO pking in a public cc. Px trip ended in .5 again wtf are you up to @Spiral Tribe @Treehugger28 @Royce @Horizon @Gelsey

We were still pking broccoli and we had 10 vs your 25 + considering thats your time zone and only time u been seen out LMAO

Everyone knows u cant fight matched ops without having +15 lmfao, most braindead TEAM #2k18 already  

2 hours ago, Gelsey said:

We were still pking broccoli and we had 10 vs your 25 + considering thats your time zone and only time u been seen out LMAO

Everyone knows u cant fight matched ops without having +15 lmfao, most braindead TEAM #2k18 already  

Sounds like you got smoked lmao

8 hours ago, Gelsey said:

YOU ARE BANNED BITCH

9 hours ago, Gelsey said:

haha stfu, if you can't pull to our wilderness then don't enter you rat. Mass for 30 mins to go out for 1 btw, ded clan.

2 hours ago, Estranger said:

Wasnt event there lmfao gz on killing 5 ppl L0l.

You was there in spirit. And your spirit was also cleared from wildy lmfao cauliflower nerd.

43 minutes ago, Enza said:

haha stfu, if you can't pull to our wilderness then don't enter you rat. Mass for 30 mins to go out for 1 btw, ded clan.

You was there in spirit. And your spirit was also cleared from wildy lmfao cauliflower nerd.

it was mass poke within 5 min lmfao, you prob must be that new random kid, who nobody even knows lmfao

calling us nerds when you spending your New Year and rest of weekends and life on rs and that's something to proud with l0000l

part about spirit are most broccolied thing i have ever heard, u must be 12 or something :o

2 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

it was mass poke within 5 min lmfao, you prob must be that new random kid, who nobody even knows lmfao

calling me nerd, when you spending your New Year and rest of weekends and life on rs and that's something to proud with l0000l

part about spirit are most broccolied thing i have ever heard, u must be 12 or something rofl

Nice essay. Not new, and i fuckt your bitch on new years and was not home playing rs so you're very delusional. Get some good intel and say some relevant stuff or don't bother quoting me with false information lmfao. clearly slow irl and you should crucify your english teacher for writing such essays lmfao, kyp.

9 minutes ago, Enza said:

Nice essay. Not new, and i fuckt your bitch on new years and was not home playing rs so you're very delusional. Get some good intel and say some relevant stuff or don't bother quoting me with false information lmfao. clearly slow irl and you should crucify your english teacher for writing such essays lmfao, kyp.

Nice sense where i see none of it, im pretty sure Mf have New year pking topic lmfao so whos here delusional irrelevant child? Well didnt you autistic kid said we had our 1st opening trip in 2k18 last weekend? Talking bout false info and ur sht propaganda, if i can write more than 3 words than u lmfao means im bad at it? English are my 4th language btw, wbu? Pm me for some lessons british cunt & stay ez ^

1 hour ago, Gelsey said:

Nice sense where i see none of it, im pretty sure Mf have New year pking topic lmfao so whos here delusional irrelevant child? Well didnt you autistic kid said we had our 1st opening trip in 2k18 last weekend? Talking bout false info and ur sht propaganda, if i can write more than 3 words than u lmfao means im bad at it? English are my 4th language btw, wbu? Pm me for some lessons british cunt & stay ez ^

Dude you're so mad man. We killed you so quick you had no time to eat

Just now, Gelsey said:

calling us nerds when you spending your New Year and rest of weekends and life on rs and that's something to proud with l0000l

part about spirit are most broccolied thing i have ever heard, u must be 12 or something :o

Hmmm don't you lads have like 2 official events/week ? Doesn't this mean you are a nerd ?