Exclusive EoP teamspeak leaks vs Fi

J Styles

I'm serious.

Anything that has something to do with EoP, you are constantly posting, and I see you lurking on every topic lmao, and the sad part is, you repeatedly post bullbrown sticky stuff on our topics, make yourself look like a fool, then you get proven wrong every time, yet you still continue to bump our topics with your nonsense.

Idk why you are so butt-hurt but if you haven't noticed already, every one of our members (and also members from other clans) looks at you as the laughing stock of RD. Every clan has that one broccoli, and you easily made yourself out to be that one broccoli that stands out. This ain't even an accomplishment lol, it's shameful on your part but we are all laughing at it while you take things super serious lol.

I get easy post count off you, thats for sure. I don't even have to make a quality post to win an argument against you either, which makes it even easier.

Actually im not the obsessed one here, word is is that Rebel & other ranks make a brown sticky stuff ton of topics of me on eop forums. Like you said your whole clan is laughing at me & i don't even know half of them? that means you guys constantly put my name everywhere on the forums. I never did anything wrong in my time in eop. I just decided to leave the clan cause I didn't agree with the leadership which got all your ranks butthurt including irrelevant past ranks like you & gothic boy aka jonty.

All I did was leave your brown sticky stuff clan lol. 

How would I be butt-hurt that you left our clan? I said I never wanted you in EoP to begin with. The first conversation I ever had with you in your battlescape IRC we got in a flame-fest because I thought you were a spastic, and still to this day I think you are....not once did I ever like you, or want you in EoP. And tbh I don't even see any topics really, reguarding you on our forums....most of the lolz comes from these forums.

For example, you have 60 post count today (highest poster on sb forums), almost 14% of todays posts were from you....and 75% of them posts are broccolied posts that only makes yourself look like a fool, how can we not notice it and laugh at it? Your posts are everywhere, if they were somewhat quality posts that were actually true i'd give you credit where deserved, but most of them are just you trying to flame EoP lol.

LOL IRL, THANKS FOR A NEW SIG ONCE I'M HOME.

Even funnier he's trying to claim I edited it when he quoted my reply. Did I edit your post too? L3L

As I quoted I didn't realize it changed lol, but it was "Your a dumb ass" just before.