Exclusive EoP teamspeak leaks vs Fi

J Styles

stop embarassing urself for a clan that u're not even in lol..

Embarrassing himself?

You lost like 20 preps in a row when only your core members hanged around.

I doubt you would even beat BV matched with all the new brown sticky stuff kids you have, you barley beat Zu with 20 def cap and 30 def accounts LOL

Embarrassing himself?

I doubt you would even beat BV matched with all the new brown sticky stuff kids you have, you barley beat Zu with 20 def cap and 30 def accounts LOL

Way to bring up something that happened nearly 6 months ago.

Also, they beat them last week with a one defence cap... In fact most Zu/EoP preps end up being 2-1 regardless of rules/opts. You're seriously trying to downplay Eop's win against a clan you've yet to beat in a F2P prep?

If all of these new brown sticky stuff EoP kids could at the very least accomplish that, wonder what that makes the members of RD by your logic :lol:

Embarrassing himself?

To be fair they were up against Foe, the gods of mid 2k14 clanning ;]

I've yet to receive any pms from any FI rank about a prep, thanks for sharing your concern though.

Why don't you stop being jealous that we booted your cauliflower ass out of EOP so now you can't be #1 with us.

Enjoy redemption tomato.

@@Cronic I was never booted, I decided to leave & made my leaving topic. You just banned my forum acc once I left, which proved that you were extremely angry when i left the clan.