Exclusive EoP teamspeak leaks vs Fi

J Styles

pretty sure they posted it and u deleted it lola76df6d9d22ddd8d3d7186482d8acba0.png

So we deleted a topic posted on zybez created by a tiny, delusional vet rank? God bless your soul, child.

It's so much fun making Fi members scared of the wilderness and wanting to hide in clan wars, and cheer when there's a week off trips lmao

So we deleted a topic posted on zybez created by a tiny, delusional vet rank? God bless your soul, child.

It's so much fun making Fi members scared of the wilderness and wanting to hide in clan wars, and cheer when there's a week off trips lmao

I was referring to the fact that they posted it on your site (aswell as zybez) then you deleted it, oh god.

How come you won't fullout your rivals?

Are you....Scared to fullout them?

I was referring to the fact that they posted it on your site (aswell as zybez) then you deleted it, oh god.

How come you won't fullout your rivals?

Are you....Scared to fullout them?

There's no topic on our forums, so what am I supposed to assume from a 15 year old who has some kind of bipolar issues?

Are they... scared of the wilderness? Xd

If you want to see clan wars fullouts, go and watch rd's 5v5 miniwars, I heard they're taken pretty seriously.

There's no topic on our forums, so what am I supposed to assume from a 15 year old who has some kind of bipolar issues?

Are they... scared of the wilderness? Xd

If you want to see clan wars fullouts, go and watch rd's 5v5 miniwars, I heard they're taken pretty seriously.

Wow, Sorry i didn't realise fullouts meant nothing to a clan that has never won a fullout before xd....

pretty sure they posted it and u deleted it lola76df6d9d22ddd8d3d7186482d8acba0.png

We deleted a topic on zybez? lmfao.

And no it was never posted on our forums, none of our ranks were ever messaged about it, and quite clearly the only reason for them making this topic was to try get some votes on the 2014 Zybez awards, because currently in the "Best Pure Clan 2014" category we have about 70 votes and they have about 4, lmfao. Even Sv have more votes as best pure clan than them.

If they actually want a fullout they can post it on our forums, and get someone relevant to post it while they are at it, that guy is an elite member or something rolf.

Until then we'll continue slumping Fi in the wilderness every weekend like we've been doing for 3 months.

Shut the fuck up I booted your dumb Conviction ass. Know your place RD maggot.

Correction:

I left the clan because you let the foe invites take over the trip and I told you about it, plus one of them were hitting me off during the trip and you didn't do brown sticky stuff. So i decided to attend my LPC's trip instead of yours & you got mad. You tried to kick me but the other ranks didn't allow it cause they knew your panties were in a twist.

As it got worse I decided to leave and made a leaving topic, then you banned my forum acc claiming you kicked me. You need to clean the dirt off your bifocals.

Correction:

I left the clan because you let the foe invites take over the trip and I told you about it, plus one of them were hitting me off during the trip and you didn't do brown sticky stuff. So i decided to attend my LPC's trip instead of yours & you got mad. You tried to kick me but the other ranks didn't allow it cause they knew your panties were in a twist.

As it got worse I decided to leave and made a leaving topic, then you banned my forum acc claiming you kicked me. You need to clean the dirt off your bifocals.

tl;dr version

you got your ass booted

Correction:

He didn't do brown sticky stuff because you're annoying and we hoped you would leave lmfao.

Correction:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't think anyone belivies you. You 100% got booted.

Weren't you kicked out your own clan at one point? and you're the damn founder.....

No lmao, I was never kicked out, way to make yourself look like an tomato #1.

you're*, yup im the "dumb ass".

Cronic's grammar was right, he never said "you are dumb ass was"....if so, it would be "you're"...he said YOUR dumb ass was booted.

Way to make yourself look like an even bigger tomato #2.

@@Cronic look at this brown sticky stuff LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!