Fearless Saturday Assault FT. OB/CD/D/OP

exzrts

01Cd3b9.gif

Today Fearless massed up 40 Pigs, later peaking at 46 Pigs for another trip. We smoked some Outburst noobs was easy lmfao. Thanks to all the clans that came out to give us action DoomBurst ded btw lmfao.

aab8192ec470218678adb94b93df663b.png

WANNA JOIN THE #1 XLPC - Click Here!

P9Me1dN.png

BHC4ZtE.png

@Moel Lester POV

@Jones POV

@Deviants POV

49 minutes ago, exzrts said:

That awkward moment when your own video shows 3 of your tank raggers between 4:00-4:15 with one calling a pile on blk, two between 5:30-5:40 and some from 6:00 onward with more tank raggers screenshotted, stay salty fearloss. Did you enjoy your trip to singles that you didn't include?

29 minutes ago, Docker said:

That awkward moment when your own video shows 3 of your tank raggers between 4:00-4:15 with one calling a pile on blk, two between 5:30-5:40 and some from 6:00 onward with more tank raggers screenshotted, stay salty fearloss. Did you enjoy your trip to singles that you didn't include?

That awkward moment when I didn't ask.

3 hours ago, pkeru said:

lmao wheres the part, were you get pushed to singles with 10 in game. dead af

Ah, yes. You can find that right here where you called your friends over at Doom HQ for assistance. Now, don't forget to keep watching afterwards when you spammed "Go multi pussies" and then quote me and let me know what happened after you realized Doom wasn't coming this time.

7 hours ago, pkeru said:

lmao wheres the part, were you get pushed to singles with 10 in game. dead af

If you didn;t drop out of runescape to die in a brown sticky stuff pure clan you'd be able to read that it was team-27 cape with 10 in singles lmfao 

14 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

Funny how judgement and outlaws closed into ob and they still  only pull 30.. on a saturday LOL .. Fs winsagain

Funny how eop is basically closed into fs l0l, nice intel though btw weirdo. Stop @ing me and quoting me freak..