CD gets 3-0'd by OP after a weekend of sitting in singles

XLPC Warlord

2 hours ago, XLPC Warlord said:

Kid we had 4 leaks on you the whole weekend. All you did was stay in singles - How are you gonna camp us from there??? Even all of your videos show you stepping into multi, flinging two arrows, then running as fast as Jagex would possibly let you back to singles. It was so pathetic we even had to come rag you out in singles before you tried bringing tanks... We even slapped those.

I wouldn’t pipe up if I was you. You might think FS will babysit you during weekends but you’re about to have a sour surprise.

4 hours ago, XLPC Warlord said:

Kid we had 4 leaks on you the whole weekend. All you did was stay in singles - How are you gonna camp us from there??? Even all of your videos show you stepping into multi, flinging two arrows, then running as fast as Jagex would possibly let you back to singles. It was so pathetic we even had to come rag you out in singles before you tried bringing tanks... We even slapped those.

3 hours ago, TBR said:

I wouldn’t pipe up if I was you. You might think FS will babysit you during weekends but you’re about to have a sour surprise.

we dont need fs theyre there to ac and thats it we want cd 1v1 you dumb porch monkey. l00000l did you not read the topic before you decided to type on your keyboard you dyslexic inbred

21 hours ago, Singles said:

Is January the 11th the last time you won against CD? Lol gz for pointing that out...

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA YOURE ENDING AFTER GETTING SMOKED BY US?!!?!?!? BUDDY THAT WAS ABOVE 7 WILD AND YOU COULDNT HURT US YOUR CLAN IS TRASH 

BACK TO THE CLOSET FUCKING PORCH MONKEY