px smoke mf daily

MyOverheads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJBQw3UupVEffSbl6H.jpg

today penix set out with 2 strong birds (me and @ ) to do some rev pking running into misfits we win a 2v2 best 2 out of 3 rounds with 4 kills to their 1. later they massed a 3rd so we brought another bird (@@Lemons) unfortionately for them it ended up getting them all killed. they then went back to the drawing boards to mass 2 more as we only had 3 we played it smart getting 2 kills to their 0 finally they massed up 10 to fight penix little did they know the 3 birds got a 4th (alpha Q). while fighting in singles they managed to get a full tb on a small penix but this penix had a big heart managing to tank their full tb and come out with a kill as well. thanks for the action you fucking spastic ass retards kill yourselves l00l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0o0o00ol you're losing a 1v 2 rivalry l0l (vids and pics below smile.png )

iE7v0pW.png

9VBA6U6.gif

@@Lemons (multi part and some singles)

my vid (singles only + tanking full tb)

Xh0RqJY.gif

lcf4xx0.png

86de2d224a62ea13e3e694ee45edf9ca.gifvBsbtMD.png

CamuKnC.png

lvRPA3a.png

Z0PdtzE.png

2 hours ago, ahegao said:

so you retards advocate 20 def now? cya this weekend, i'll be on my 39 def 

idk u so i would appreciate it if you would not call me offensive names along with other members of my clan, and yes not my fault your clan is a beta robe wearing clan lol

3 hours ago, MyOverheads said:

idk u so i would appreciate it if you would not call me offensive names along with other members of my clan, and yes not my fault your clan is a beta robe wearing clan lol

so you guys should be the first not to cry when you get hit with mains/addy then. :)

On 1/30/2018 at 2:31 PM, ahegao said:

so you guys should be the first not to cry when you get hit with mains/addy then. :)

im lower combat than a maxed pure so no lol ppl just say lpc avoids mains is broccolied i have 3 or 4 idk all my usernames that are anywhere from lvl 70-90 combat ppl who want a 1 def scene are cauliflower and should kill themselves (in the nicest way possible)