Outburst Wednesday - Hunting Overpowered Ft 308 Teams

K0ed

6 hours ago, XLPC Warlord said:

1. Don't ever @ me on this forum ever again kid. You cried when your gf dumped you and kicked you out the house so you couldn't play RS for a month. Worry about that instead of worrying about OP.

2. I wasn't even there lmfao some of us have work little boy.

3. You fought us in singles up 6 opts, then again up 5 opts. If it's a 30v25 thats fine, but a 13 v 18 lmfao 

4. You brought tanks in singles on our vids that you didn't include on your vid but i mean iono. 

5. I guess if you call this a win i can see why FS is literally closing you as i type. hahaahahhahaha thoughts @Aysix @exzrts @Fs Blood ?

Lmfao. You seem trigger kid. Take a chill pill b4 you pop a vessel scrub. Btw. Nice action. Stay in singles where you belong

3 hours ago, Lankz said:

How does a member rank in OB close anything? Lmfao.

easy? show up to all events aka all the times we pushed you to singles and made you bitch all the time about giving us no action. lmfaoooooooooo yet we still made you close. all of our ranks right now helped close flawless and rp. shut yo mouth lmfao

4 minutes ago, pkeru said:

easy? show up to all events aka all the times we pushed you to singles and made you bitch all the time about giving us no action. lmfaoooooooooo yet we still made you close. all of our ranks right now helped close flawless and rp. shut yo mouth lmfao

So you admitt being a +1 lmfao fkn loser get gud son. Gj on showing up and giving morale support!