Ascent Warlord comes to Doom TS and begs for off

Mercy

Just now, Mercy said:

What can I say? My boy Halp is a fortune teller.. it really did happen lmfao

Nah he got trolled and then got emotional on sharkbrew.

Btw if you have to keep stating the same thing over and have the same comeback then you are losing. You have to keep stating the topic title because you have nothing else to say.

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Nah he got trolled and then got emotional on sharkbrew.

Btw if you have to keep stating the same thing over and have the same comeback then you are losing. You have to keep stating the topic title because you have nothing else to say.

God bless you my boy 

2 hours ago, Luciel said:

Doom mercy your honestly the biggest potato brain ive ever talked with

Not sure why YOUR PIPING UP WHEN YOUR SUCKING OUTBURSTS DICK ALL WEEK 

Nice 32 pull, keep pipping up and I’ll leak your audio like ass cent

half of it is “Cd cleared us” or “Call fs”

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Imagine trying to black mail on runescape.com for 100m to off in the wild damn the military doesn't pay you too well do they @Halp?

Btw focus on helping America not runescape.

Also you are mad because my council trolled on kik when we weren't even opened you guys getting baited too much.

You sound tilted man calm down it’s a game 

4 hours ago, Halp said:

I closed your clan in 2 weeks last year bud settle down and keep begging OP and Ass cent to come to your savior when your tanks can’t hang

Infact I closed your clan like 5 times now (not counting zenith, just doom)

You settle down, I'm not the one mass logging out when a clan is coming lmfao.

30 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

I hacked your cc pussy, I own 'Doom cc" and I use it as my cc for events on the weekends now. What are you gonna do? l0000l

Smoked your clan matched opts only loss 3 people to you fucking spastic, how do you know everyones clanning history but nobody knows who the fuck you are and nobody gives a fuck who you are lmfao

Just now, J ♕ said:

Smoked your clan matched opts only loss 3 people to you fucking spastic, how do you know everyones clanning history but nobody knows who the fuck you are and nobody gives a fuck who you are lmfao

I've been making you log out for 2 months straight everytime you're out in the wilderness, and when you don't log out, you get the fucking smoke my nigga

How do I know everyone clanning history? Because it's literally in everyone's signature you dumb frog, you can't be this new to internet, its 2k18 you slow bundle of twigsgot

I actually feel sorry for your baby because you seem so slow in real life that he'll be the same as you and become a braindead kid in the streets