Fearless Tuesday Midweek FT. OB/BT/WAR/OP/CD

exzrts

1 hour ago, pr0digy jr said:

to my knowledge we didnt pay the snipe team cause after we cleared you west ca we went and hit them 

You can't count that fight as a full clear 1v1 when we were already fighting someone and when u crashed all 3 clans focused us before u did anything to them. In your vid u literally see both WAR and 3 HIT off you when they were behind your clan as we were fighting to reposition to hit fs. 

2 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

I don't really trust the knowledge of some random member +1 of a dead clan.

hmm lalo you guys would give me auto rank in fs so idk if you would consider me a +1 and idk why your flaming i said nothing to flame you just shows you really care about this online game. exrtz is the one who said i would get auto rank:)

3 hours ago, Aysix said:

You can't count that fight as a full clear 1v1 when we were already fighting someone and when u crashed all 3 clans focused us before u did anything to them. In your vid u literally see both WAR and 3 HIT off you when they were behind your clan as we were fighting to reposition to hit fs. 

hmm that may be true you guys were repositioning but you guys were not on minimap at the time so technically it would be considered a clear, and normally if we were to fight op you guys come hit us also and state it is a "clear" but in this case when its us "clearing" you you say it isnt a clear cause it was 3v1? but what is the difference between 2v1 and a 3v1? war and 3 hit are both low tier(no flame intended) and op+fs( are both not low tier)