Outburst Destroy Fearlose FT. Overpowered Perfected and Demoralised

Broxxx

3 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Hmm.. maybe you should watch a video from a different perspective. o_O

yeah and I watched your brown sticky stuffty video and lmfaooo I love how the vid cuts when you legit had 9 in game. you're own video shows 9 in cape counter. yikesssssssssssss

1 minute ago, Aysix said:

u crashed a fight rushed up 6 then ran from us when we went to CA we still had 18 ingame btw. Idk what ur on about this "9 ingame" lol. Atleast we all know you don't believe in your members and are scared to fight FS anywhere near a return spot or have a clean 1v1. 

sounds like fake news to me, your own POV shows you getting cocked you're fooling no one.

Maybe if your members were focused on the fight instead of trying to multilog on tanks then you actually might win some fights.

Im speaking facts, i don't respect how you can't even 1v1 fearless you just insta tele when we rush you. What has broxx done to Outburst holy fuck. 

the fact is u guys had 9 in game (watch vid) at ca trying to return while your leader telling in your ts to login on tanks smh man.. 

Just now, Closing OP. Easy said:

yeah and I watched your brown sticky stuffty video and lmfaooo I love how the vid cuts when you legit had 9 in game. you're own video shows 9 in cape counter. yikesssssssssssss

vid shows my vidder getting bound out while the rest of the clan ran inside CA and u dipped to "claim a win" when we still had 18 ingame at CA. 

Just now, Broxxx said:

sounds like fake news to me, your own POV shows you getting cocked you're fooling no one.

Maybe if your members were focused on the fight instead of trying to multilog on tanks then you actually might win some fights.

Sounds like real news to me, feel free to prep me btw or just keep teleing. No one believes you are doing anything to fearless but your braindead member base. 

Im speaking facts, i don't respect how you can't even 1v1 fearless you just insta tele when we rush you. What has broxx done to Outburst holy fuck. 

We rebuilt Outburst after getting snaked by reprobate glory hunters like yourself, can't 1v1 fearlose? we win every fight against you in the wild and smoked you in the only prep we've had are you lost??

Just now, Aysix said:

Sounds like real news to me, feel free to prep me btw or just keep teleing. No one believes you are doing anything to fearless but your braindead member base. 

i can confirm @Aysix doesn't get respected in fs but only joined up because he wants a rank in eop lmfaooo

Just now, Broxxx said:

We rebuilt Outburst after getting snaked by reprobate glory hunters like yourself, can't 1v1 fearlose? we win every fight against you in the wild and smoked you in the only prep we've had are you lost??

LOL mfw you said you win every fight in the wild. previous weekends and midweeks show other wise. I didn't know teleing out or calling a log out right as fearless gets on the cape counter is considered a win? Since you are so "hotshot" about being better than FS quality wise im sure another prep wouldn't be an issue? Seems to me you are just scared lol. 

LOL mfw you said you win every fight in the wild. previous weekends and midweeks show other wise. I didn't know teleing out or calling a log out right as fearless gets on the cape counter is considered a win? Since you are so "hotshot" about being better than FS quality wise im sure another prep wouldn't be an issue? Seems to me you are just scared lol. 

u seem mad bro. take a chill pill its only a game.... Remember how u only killed 3 people in a 30v30 prep. yikes mannn

Just now, Aysix said:

why did you put hotshot in quotation marks, you realise we would need to have referred to ourselves as "hotshot" for that to make sense you absolute moron.

We are better quality, 27-0 I know you didn't forget.

Just now, Broxxx said:

why did you put hotshot in quotation marks, you realise we would need to have referred to ourselves as "hotshot" for that to make sense you absolute moron.

We are better quality, 27-0 I know you didn't forget.

Hold on to that "1 prep win" don't prep me fine i could care less cause at the end of the day you are getting closed l0l. Cya this weekend.