How will 2015 pan out for the clanning community?

Braden

RD mains? The only mains i see a problem are EOP/CP {Who both claim they bring mains cuz the others} also sv/rot/af  , but mains aside, Looks good and bright for the future

Fucking lold, you paid sv 10m to snipe us on p2p fridays because your clan sucks dick. And you still got cleared while having 15 mains. Lets ignore fi's veteran unit on mains + their elders which are a strong 10-15 mains every trip + sv sniping us. But yeah it wasnt totally unexpected from a clan led by [R] etar [D] s.

Fucking lold, you paid sv 10m to snipe us on p2p fridays because your clan sucks dick. And you still got cleared while having 15 mains. Lets ignore fi's veteran unit on mains + their elders which are a strong 10-15 mains every trip + sv sniping us. But yeah it wasnt totally unexpected from a clan led by [R] etar [D] s.

• IRC Nick:no
  • Rs Name:no

People have been predicting. the 'death' of the pure community since 2007. It ain't gonna happen.

2013-2014 was the first time in history that extra ordinary measures were needed to bolster the pure community.

The same thing is happening with the new wave of lpcs opening in 2015

It doesn't help jagex is shortsighted, preferring profit to players

EoP will continue to pull 10-20 higher than #2 (ranking based of the wilderness) until around February or so, then they'll lose some of their hype train and hopefully Fi or another clan gets a good staff team.

P2P Sundays won't work if RD/EoP won't stop with their mains, i know you won't admit this but it's pretty obvious and on p2p, people care more about their brown sticky stuff. Unless you make sure none of your clan is bringing mains, the clans that cry most about p2p won't have it for long since people will just cancel.

#1 P2P Matched will stay in the hands of Fi.

#1 F2P Matched will be handed everywhere (Fi,Zu,RD)

Actually agree with this little cunt for once^

Supremacy sadly to say might end up closing & one of their ranks will start up an lpc. I hope im wrong on this but just looking at the leadership i can tell they're that type.

Supremacy Leadership are 2 times stronger than RD´s leadership and majority of their ranks has more experience than all ur clowns....

Sithlord Stepped down

Evezz will go inactive again duo school.

Shawn is the guy with locs + leaks doing brown sticky stuff behind scenes

P50s - clueless

Horizon, F34R, Chief Reef - are the 3 clowns

Extremely inaccurate LOL. U didn't list matched preps etc.. Im pretty sure matched sko is 3 or 4 and cp/sup are bot 2. Eop/Fi are #1 in wild but Rd/Fi are #1 in clw.U gotta also remember sko is 2 weeks old and we pulled 10 over what we pulled previously 30 than 39-41 but at this rate I hope we will get bigger etc. I don't see Sup/Zu/Cp dominating the new year.

Eruption of Pures - 80's

Fatality - 60-70's

Redemption - 40-50

Corrupt Pures - 40-50

Supremacy - 30-40

Zerg Unit - 40-50

Sudden Knock Out - 30's

Supremacy Leadership are 2 times stronger than RD´s leadership and majority of their ranks has more experience than all ur clowns....

Sithlord Stepped down

Evezz will go inactive again duo school.

Shawn is the guy with locs + leaks doing brown sticky stuff behind scenes

P50s - clueless

Horizon, F34R, Chief Reef - are the 3 clowns

ouch that hurt, i remember being in eop and u used to poke me saying i was going to be eops next high rank cuz i deserve it, don't suck that much :/