How will 2015 pan out for the clanning community?

Braden

Do you believe the community will regrow, possibly not to a greater former state it once was but something more than it currently is.

Will numbers stay stable? Will pure clanning grow? 

What are your thoughts?

Current standing pulls of clans:

Pures

Eruption of Pures - 80's

Fatality - 60-70's

Redemption - 40-50

Corrupt Pures - 40-50

Supremacy - 30-40

Zerg Unit - 40-50

Sudden Knock Out - 30's

*If I have any pulls urgently incorrect, mention myself in a post or PM me. I'm basing these off of recent events.

*LPC's won't be added as most members are in the HPC scene

Mains

Reign of Terror - 60's

Damage Incorporated - 60's

Divine Forces - Mid 50's

Ancient Fury - 40's+

Violent Resolution - 30's+ (Not too sure)

Sovereign - 30's 

Ronin - 30's

Poison - 30's

Valhalla (RP/Tank Clan) - 20's

Anarchy (RP/Tank Clan) - 20's

With the majority of the clans agreed to go out p2p sunday 4th January onwards, i believe we are in a strong position for the future, we need to allow for clans such as BV/LT and the lpc to grow and closure to not be on our minds (that is both servers) 

EoP will continue to pull 10-20 higher than #2 (ranking based of the wilderness) until around February or so, then they'll lose some of their hype train and hopefully Fi or another clan gets a good staff team.

P2P Sundays won't work if RD/EoP won't stop with their mains, i know you won't admit this but it's pretty obvious and on p2p, people care more about their brown sticky stuff. Unless you make sure none of your clan is bringing mains, the clans that cry most about p2p won't have it for long since people will just cancel.

#1 P2P Matched will stay in the hands of Fi.

#1 F2P Matched will be handed everywhere (Fi,Zu,RD)

I'm expecting LPC's to start thriving in late January. The rivalry between EoP and Fi will become less interesting and more of a stalemate, leading to some members in those clans choosing to shift their focus to their respective LPC clans. More hype and more activity is drawn to the LPC scene, which leaves room for some of the other 'HPC' clans to start moving up.

I'm actually really excited as to where this leads ^.^

EoP will continue to pull 10-20 higher than #2 (ranking based of the wilderness) until around February or so, then they'll lose some of their hype train and hopefully Fi or another clan gets a good staff team.

P2P Sundays won't work if RD/EoP won't stop with their mains, i know you won't admit this but it's pretty obvious and on p2p, people care more about their brown sticky stuff. Unless you make sure none of your clan is bringing mains, the clans that cry most about p2p won't have it for long since people will just cancel.

RD mains? The only mains i see a problem are EOP/CP {Who both claim they bring mains cuz the others} also sv/rot/af  , but mains aside, Looks good and bright for the future

RD mains? The only mains i see a problem are EOP/CP {Who both claim they bring mains cuz the others} also sv/rot/af  , but mains aside, Looks good and bright for the future

When we rushed RD on sunday i saw about 3 mains pop out of your fall in.

Instead of denying it, fix it.

Alot of SV used to help CP on trips but you're an tomato if you didnt realise it stopping like 6 weeks ago lol.