who will come out on top?

puppyslush

?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Team EOP
    • Team FOE

19 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

eop r inevitably going to self implode like they always do at which point all the bandwagoners will suddenly 'retire' 

I know that you hate EOP with all your potato masher heart, but lets be realistic here lmfao.

EOP has been #1 or AT THE VERY LEAST in top 3/competing for #1 every since 2015 (when you started clanning) so idk what the fuck youre talking about.

1 hour ago, 0ldschooler said:

would you please name me all the "top tier" clans that EOP doesnt prep lmfao plz man, i wait ok

you're kidding me right? compared to the likes of ir and aao, fi, apex & fo are top tier

you do not prep fi/fo or apex, matter of fact you cancel last minute to fight clans like ir

20 hours ago, 17_ said:

u record ur own calling and post it to get some kind of recognition. no actual GOOD caller does that, ever LMFAO.

you'll forever be a joke after being a rank in every clan that couldnt compete.

NEXT

its better to record and work on the weak points than to never record and stay in the same lvl forever

37 minutes ago, ahegao said:

you're kidding me right? compared to the likes of ir and aao, fi, apex & fo are top tier

you do not prep fi/fo or apex, matter of fact you cancel last minute to fight clans like ir

Why would EOP give preps to the likes of fo & apex who openly team up against EOP lmfao?

Id like to point out tho, that EOP is 16-0 vs Apex in preps (beat them in a 50vs50+ f2p prep last time like last month) 

And EOP also beat Fatality in the 70vs70, the last time FI had confidence to prep EOP & actually declared on them (FI hasnt beaten EOP for 3 years btw)

Its always been that simple really.. Clans who are in a heated rivalry or do cauliflower brown sticky stuff, dont get preps against eachother (that doesnt make your clan top tier lol)

Its also funny coming from an ex-ub reject who boasted about their clan wars record not too long ago, which consisted of 80% wins against xlpcs lead by Hassan and brown sticky stuff.

Tldr; cp closed reject get over it.

1 minute ago, 0ldschooler said:

Why would EOP give preps to the likes of fo & apex who openly team up against EOP lmfao?

Id like to point out tho, that EOP is 16-0 vs Apex in preps (beat them in a 50vs50+ f2p prep last time like last month) 

And EOP also beat Fatality in the 70vs70, the last time FI had confidence to prep EOP & actually declared on them (FI hasnt beaten EOP for 3 years btw)

Its always been that simple really.. Clans who are in a heated rivalry or do cauliflower brown sticky stuff, dont get preps against eachother (that doesnt make your clan top tier lol)

Its also funny coming from an ex-ub reject who boasted about their clan wars record not too long ago, which consisted of 80% wins against xlpcs lead by Hassan and brown sticky stuff.

waah waah apex+fo team waah waah

90% of apex hates fom niga lmao but at least they will prep us

3 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

didnt read btw nice essay

Just now, 0ldschooler said:

yeah oops i forgot that 90% of apex hated fo, apex never teamed with foc clan lo, it was all a dream.

if fom decides to they can mass wear t38 cape my boy thats their leadership's decision, nothing apex can do about it