The True Cancer of the Pure Community?

auwi

Cancer clan  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Most Cancer Clan??

2 hours ago, Mustafa said:

lmao ur still mad i closed ur clan twice in a month, its funny that us till think ur clan is good when u have the worst prep record in clanning history and pull more mains than pures to trips

YOU CLOSED SHORTLY AFTER THIS PREP LOOOOOOL

I used SUP as an example because your clan is usually pulling the lowest out of all clans & is known for using mains (look at the dispute section), no need to cry about it.

Im actually loling irl, because youve been saying that you closed EOP 2x in a month for a while now & i think that your uneducated paki brain actually believes that LOL.

1 hour ago, Yentll said:

hahahahaha eom crying so hard cuz we didn't gave them action and got ragged by a random main clan l00000000000l!!!

reply if you're a mad eom member who had no action on sunday and looked on their screens for 3hrs l0l0l0l0l0

You do realize that youre boasting about running away from your rivals on your own anniversary lol.

Thats like throwing someone with a rock and running away, screaming "hahah you cant catch me pussy"

In both scenarios, you wouldve been put to sleep, if they were to catch you.

Keep runnin little doggy

42 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

I used SUP as an example because your clan is usually pulling the lowest out of all clans & is known for using mains (look at the dispute section), no need to cry about it.

Im actually loling irl, because youve been saying that you closed EOP 2x in a month for a while now & i think that your uneducated paki brain actually believes that LOL.

are u denying the fact that ur clan closed twice during one month?

ub is cancer, fom is cancer, wasnt around but heard cp was cancer, cd is kind of cancer in xlpc (but they love it so idc)

but because im rivaled with fom right now, ill vote them

1 minute ago, Killer of Clans said:

lol a clan that closes twice in 1 month still pulls on average 80 pures while your clan can't get past 30 and are losing to AAO and IR in rivalries l000l

couldn't have said it better myself

59 minutes ago, half of you are delusional said:

yeah ill be camping eop on my main again

di will be there again also

lmfao ub closed shut ur mouth

1 hour ago, Mustafa said:

are u denying the fact that ur clan closed twice during one month?

Im denying that it had anything to do with a brown sticky stuff clan like SUP, or any clan for that matter.

Didnt you say that if your low tier clan ever closed then you would join EOP? Id quote you on it but cba finding the topic.

We know how you really feel, just join and end your suffering in SUP

4 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

Im denying that it had anything to do with a brown sticky stuff clan like SUP, or any clan for that matter.

Didnt you say that if your low tier clan ever closed then you would join EOP? Id quote you on it but cba finding the topic.

We know how you really feel, just join and end your suffering in SUP

what was the reason behind ur clan closing twice during a month? tell me bro, and yeh i did say that back when eop didnt turn into a main clan for the rejected members of the community

18 minutes ago, Killer of Clans said:

I'm sure sup knows what having 80 pures looks like right, a long lasting clan like sup is bound to have pulled it at least once before?

i beat fi with with in a fair 100v100 fullout without ddosing and my clan is only 3 years old, u couldnt do that in 7 years l0l

5 hours ago, Killer of Clans said:

It's obviously FOM, they openly endorse the doxing of people from other clans and post dox's on their website. They also bring mains and when they have a high pull, instead of fighting their rivals 150vs150 they choose to hide and crash 20vs20s.

EOP have been saving pure clanning by ac'ing fights and keeping FOM awau from cancer clans. You're just salty because you made apex a minion clan of FOM and in retaliation you recieve a majority of the ingame punishments FOM do when you help them.

Aren't you also creating an xlpc team that requires 40+ def and 60 combat to snipe fs and cd lol? Talk about hypocritical 

Funny thing is im not in either sup apex or fom so my opinion is unbiased i call it how i see it eop isnt saving anything just being the cancer of the community along with FOM

48 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

what was the reason behind ur clan closing twice during a month? tell me bro, and yeh i did say that back when eop didnt turn into a main clan for the rejected members of the community

The reason was solo k1ng going full broccoli and closing it while eop were  still pulling 70-80, it definately wasnt the prep or whatever the fuck u linked me lol

You also said it like last month....and do i really have to remind you that SUPs topic have beensuccessfully disputed for bringing mains more times than EOP lol.

Your clan is pulling 20-30 WITH MAINS INCLUDED, imagine that and then imagine flaming another clan for using mains while u do it

9 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

If i had the time i would go thru the topics of the current & past clans to show you that LITERALLY every clan has/is using mains.

Its just that SUP is #9 with a 20 pull and 3 mains so they dont get as much attention than EOP who pulls 130 with 20 mains so obv they get more attention.

You must be some kind of special snowflake if you actually believe that kids on this game are "honorable" in 2k18 and are not using "nh" tactics against their rivals.

I'm no historian but historically I believe it's correct to say that EoP/CP/CD bring the mains.