The True Cancer of the Pure Community?

auwi

Cancer clan  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Most Cancer Clan??

3 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

lol omg u 'allowed' apex to do something after crashing almost every fight or hitting foe/apex with mains after asking them to team on u one weekend

oMg

and you are the broccoli who camps pures on your main and then cries on sharkbrew how eop mains are ruining the scene

youre a next level beta fuck lmfao

17 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

eop's attempts to choke action out of clanning are by far the most cancer

I would think that FO would be the clan who attempts to "choke action out of clanning" considering that they are the clan that is crashing 30v30 fights with their 100 pulls instead of fighting their rivals, while EOP is ACing fights so low pulling clans could actually have some action.

EOP's attention has been on FO for a whole year & if your brown sticky stuff clan teamed with FO in the proccess and paid the price then its your fault not theirs lol.

2 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

If i had the time i would go thru the topics of the current & past clans to show you that LITERALLY every clan has/is using mains.

Its just that SUP is #9 with a 20 pull and 3 mains so they dont get as much attention than EOP who pulls 130 with 20 mains so obv they get more attention.

You must be some kind of special snowflake if you actually believe that kids on this game are "honorable" in 2k18 and are not using "nh" tactics against their rivals.

You are high if you believe eop only bring 20 mains there is plenty of videos showing them camping clans with mains. If you actually read what I said I never said any other clans didn’t bring them but they don’t sit there and boast about bringing mains like special ed kids. For and eop both are cancer as I said before

29 minutes ago, Badass Hick said:

You are high if you believe eop only bring 20 mains there is plenty of videos showing them camping clans with mains. If you actually read what I said I never said any other clans didn’t bring them but they don’t sit there and boast about bringing mains like special ed kids. For and eop both are cancer as I said before

arent u in sup?

disputed 3x last month for mains  L00l

It's obviously FOM, they openly endorse the doxing of people from other clans and post dox's on their website. They also bring mains and when they have a high pull, instead of fighting their rivals 150vs150 they choose to hide and crash 20vs20s.

2 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

EOP have been saving pure clanning by ac'ing fights and keeping FOM awau from cancer clans. You're just salty because you made apex a minion clan of FOM and in retaliation you recieve a majority of the ingame punishments FOM do when you help them.

Aren't you also creating an xlpc team that requires 40+ def and 60 combat to snipe fs and cd lol? Talk about hypocritical 

47 minutes ago, Badass Hick said:

EOP bring mains to kill FOM for doxing and refusing to remove the doxers. Quick mafs

SUP bring mains because they losing rivalries to IR and AAO lol look at the main dispute section, I see the recent successful disputes are against sup haha main clan sup

2 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

and you are the broccoli who camps pures on your main and then cries on sharkbrew how eop mains are ruining the scene

youre a next level beta fuck lmfao

wow lol eop brings mains they are cancer says @Tyendinaga as he's sniping EOP pures for fom on his main during the trip

3 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

If i had the time i would go thru the topics of the current & past clans to show you that LITERALLY every clan has/is using mains.

Its just that SUP is #9 with a 20 pull and 3 mains so they dont get as much attention than EOP who pulls 130 with 20 mains so obv they get more attention.

You must be some kind of special snowflake if you actually believe that kids on this game are "honorable" in 2k18 and are not using "nh" tactics against their rivals.

lmao ur still mad i closed ur clan twice in a month, its funny that us till think ur clan is good when u have the worst prep record in clanning history and pull more mains than pures to trips

YOU CLOSED SHORTLY AFTER THIS PREP LOOOOOOL

4 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

eop try to constantly fight foe every single weekend regardless of fom's pull.  Instead, Foe would rather hide from eop and crash smaller clan fights to inflate their ego''s.  You tell me which clan is cancer?

hahahahaha eom crying so hard cuz we didn't gave them action and got ragged by a random main clan l00000000000l!!!

reply if you're a mad eom member who had no action on sunday and looked on their screens for 3hrs l0l0l0l0l0

8 minutes ago, Best Fortnite Player NA said:

eop try to constantly fight foe every single weekend regardless of fom's pull.  Instead, Foe would rather hide from eop and crash smaller clan fights to inflate their ego''s.  You tell me which clan is cancer?

dont forget FOM teleing when EOP rushed FOMs loc every time lol and ending when FOM couldnt move any lower than the wildy ditch

Talk about cancer lol