Let's work together, and revive the once great, xLPC scene!

Don Elmir

Just now, Don Elmir said:

Your warlord rags my scene with tanks, are you okay?

I know for a fact that those tank accounts from Ub members did not touch Envy once, and their purpose isn't to ruin your little scene.

And if you think Apex won't retaliate and ruin your trips then you've got it all the way fucked up.

Don't talk about cleansing your scene while also being a hypocrite.

1 minute ago, Don Elmir said:

Your warlord rags my scene with tanks, are you okay?

He’s using the same logic that your broken scene uses - *they have tanks I bring tanks*, why is it that Tyen is the only one that cops the flame when you’ve clearly highlighted every other clan bringing mains?

6 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

He’s using the same logic that your broken scene uses - *they have tanks I bring tanks*, why is it that Tyen is the only one that cops the flame when you’ve clearly highlighted every other clan bringing mains?

We're trying to stop that, he's not helping lmfao. Like I said, he can go rag LPC, stop coming into my scene.

6 minutes ago, ahegao said:

I know for a fact that those tank accounts from Ub members did not touch Envy once, and their purpose isn't to ruin your little scene.

And if you think Apex won't retaliate and ruin your trips then you've got it all the way fucked up.

Don't talk about cleansing your scene while also being a hypocrite.

Correct, they haven't. And retaliate all you want. lmfao Who cares, it's not gonna be fun for you, trust me.  I told you, tell your warlord to stay out of my scene, and I'll stay out of yours, Goodluck. EnVy is tired of mass clicking on UB tanks when trying to fight FS and/or CD.

3 minutes ago, Don Elmir said:

Correct, they haven't. And retaliate all you want. lmfao Who cares, it's not gonna be fun for you, trust me.  I told you, tell your warlord to stay out of my scene, and I'll stay out of yours, Goodluck. EnVy is tired of mass clicking on UB tanks when trying to fight FS and/or CD.

Isn't your clan going Lpc? Why do you care about all that if you're moving up (if it's true)

21 minutes ago, Satans said:

Agreed

Plz OB don't act like ur innocent, u have tanks as well lol

P.S. prayers for the ppl who can't read that much without their brains hurting

you're actually broccolied l0l

ascent, CD (briefly) , flawless, bt , IR(briefly) last year had the most clean action tank free ; wonder why just a year ago the scene wasn't so toxic .. when the only advantage was a clan having overheads this was this time last year and the only thing that truly changed was the people in lpc/hpc decided to move down to the beginning league to compete for whatever glory they wanted. Xlpc used to be about fun and community growth and now it's turned into clans resorting to audio leaks, doxxing, and hacking on a scene where people are recruited via spam bot accounts.. if you can't see the issue here than you're blind.the scene is going to die