Elevation Bullying Brain Trauma (BT) to Clanwars ft fighting down 20

Don Elmir

Just now, Poshstronaut said:

Enjoy being outpulled and outreturned for the rest of your short existence. your recruits will catch on soon enough.

I wonder what clan you rejects will open next week? 

LMFAO we made this snipe team in one day and instantly pulled 20, we have the quality and experience to do lpc and close your brown sticky stuffty clan, don't flatter yourself.. bt's been in bad shape since they "opened".

2 minutes ago, DHP said:

Just remember that BT carried envy. You closed 1 week after we left.

You mean you were used as slaves, and you did exactly what we wanted l000000l; feels bad. The only ones we actually like was @PICwarrior381 and @bt black son

1 minute ago, Enza said:

LMFAO we made this snipe team in one day and instantly pulled 20, we have the quality and experience to do lpc and close your brown sticky stuffty clan, don't flatter yourself.. bt's been in bad shape since they "opened".

You mean you were used as slaves, and you did exactly what we wanted l000000l; feels bad. The only ones we actually like was @PICwarrior381 and @bt black son

I heard hassan was having midlife crisis after he realized he couldn't compete without BT but yeah good banter lmfao

3 minutes ago, DHP said:

I heard hassan was having midlife crisis after he realized he couldn't compete without BT but yeah good banter lmfao

Couldn't compete with bt?, said no clan ever lmfao. Your clan is dead and were reduced to level 40's because you can't compete in any other scene, it's fine we'll make u bend the knee again.

3 minutes ago, Dzeko said:

thank you for posting a vid showing how bad you were camping singles and how we stayed at 45 and you kept dropping like flies... you're so "ess"

You asked for a 25v25 prep then hopped worlds and dropped to like 15 for inners... Your ranks spammed "clan wars w94 for practice!" Get fucked 20v48 broccoli

3 minutes ago, Enza said:

Couldn't compete with bt?, said no clan ever lmfao. Your clan is dead and were reduced to level 40's because you can't compete in any other scene, it's fine we'll make u bend the knee again.

Unfortunately you've just shown me that you lack reading comprehension skills, tbh there's no point for me to talk to braindead people

Just now, Waz said:

You asked for a 25v25 prep then hopped worlds and dropped to like 15 for inners... Your ranks spammed "clan wars w94 for practice!" Get fucked 20v48 broccoli

noone asked you for a 25v25 rofl! I think you got downsyndrome guy. (side note- inners was non-mandatory)

3 minutes ago, DHP said:

Unfortunately you've just shown me that you lack reading comprehension skills, tbh there's no point for me to talk to braindead people

Didn't read, didn't care; cry more tomato.

3 minutes ago, Dzeko said:

noone asked you for a 25v25 rofl! I think you got downsyndrome guy. (side note- inners was non-mandatory)

You asked us for a 25v25 prep then couldn't pull 25 "quality" members so then you hopped worlds to try and do inners for practice because of the dicking we gave you down 20+ opts LOOOOOOOOOL

Just now, Waz said:

You asked us for a 25v25 prep then couldn't pull 25 "quality" members so then you hopped worlds to try and do inners for practice because of the dicking we gave you down 20+ opts LOOOOOOOOOL

and again... nobody asked you for a 25v25.... you're so "ess". "down 20 opts" HUH LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 minutes ago, Waz said:

Why are all ev members such justin beiber

1 hour ago, Enza said:

LPC? you're better off staying with MF... Don't do that to yourself.. going LPC with envy is a bad idea homie hahahaha

6 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

We will see who is closed when we rush your 25 man pull with 50 tanks next weekend :)

Pipe down lil niggie

The only thing you guys can talk about is tanks, worse clan then CD that's probably also never accomplished anything. Thank you sir.