Keeping BT at green hill their whole trip ft Ascent PKRI

Don Elmir

zOdp9rp.png

Today EnVy massed up 46 big willy silly nilly hill billy bandits to take on the xLPC scene.

BT massed up like 24? L0L!!!!!!!!!11111

Shoutout Ascent for pulling 36 and fighting down opts!

BT didn't step foot near multi, I think they stayed at green hill for 20 minutes and called it a day.

ce21d799d7cc729d41ac11569a984900.png

43 ending, thanks to all EnVY warriors who came out!

Also @WE APES BOI don't ever poke me for a prep again moron. When I ask you to prep and you come laughing

but expect me to give you clan wars action? you're on my leash dumb dog, Hope you enjoyed waiting at clanwars for nothing lol!

jNfV9BE.png

@Waz POV

@Gl im 2h POV

uploading...

@krat0s pov

uploading...

jNfV9BE.png

Join the #1 xLPC "EV Public" CC Today!

damn you a nut rider bro anything to build hype for your clan we already slumped @krat0s youre so fucking clueless its laughable envy is dog brown sticky stuff your leader stayed on rs for 10 hrs just to get a good pull to beat bt  you and ascent was teaming l000000 goodluck for the rest of the week especially this weekend we still #1 in this scene btw beat us pussies

1 minute ago, bt black son said:

damn you a nut rider bro anything to build hype for your clan we already slumped @krat0s youre so fucking clueless its laughable envy is dog brown sticky stuff your leader stayed on rs for 10 hrs just to get a good pull to beat bt  you and ascent was teaming l000000 goodluck for the rest of the week especially this weekend we still #1 in this scene btw beat us pussies

Lmao your garbage bro.. Keep bringing those mains while us and ascent keeps this scene clean. Loser

Just now, krat0s said:

Lmao your garbage bro.. Keep bringing those mains while us and ascent keeps this scene clean. Loser

lol you can't show me one pic of mains attacking you e er i guess whatever elmir and hassan says it has to be true right ? cause you aren't smart enough to look into these rumors your self which is cool you crashed our fight with "abrown sticky stuff"  not even in our timezone down 10 and was giving them hell with fearless invite buckle up for tomorrow btw going to be rough for you 

5 minutes ago, bt black son said:

hey hey pipe down you member rank in IR dumb +1 loooool

5 minutes ago, bt black son said:

lol you can't show me one pic of mains attacking you e er i guess whatever elmir and hassan says it has to be true right ? cause you aren't smart enough to look into these rumors your self which is cool you crashed our fight with "abrown sticky stuff"  not even in our timezone down 10 and was giving them hell with fearless invite buckle up for tomorrow btw going to be rough for you 

Funny kid... Its called having 2 eyes and seeing it for you self dumb fuck. Btw Keep crying and bumping this topic lmao