EnVy chases Bad Oven Timer around the wilderness!

Don Elmir

44 minutes ago, YB Chris said:

Well I'm the guy that can spell right first off and second I'm the guy making you guys pay for snipe teams cause you guys cant compete. "Make sure you get those 5 recruits or deranked." Great quality though your addy scims, your vids and the snipe teams might almost let you move up to lpc..... oh wait you got bullied back down. Retards

Awkward.. all of that and no one still knows you LMFAO, your klen is ded and so are your comebacks, time to google cusses so you can get some acknowledgement.

5 hours ago, YB Chris said:

Well I'm the guy that can spell right first off and second I'm the guy making you guys pay for snipe teams cause you guys cant compete. "Make sure you get those 5 recruits or deranked." Great quality though your addy scims, your vids and the snipe teams might almost let you move up to lpc..... oh wait you got bullied back down. Retards

So... youre a virgin is what i hear... @BigMeat confirm? 

They can't even win with a leak they have, envy to strong hehehehe

And I would run over bt 10x but all of the ranks had to go to a private pool party.

I would choose family :wub:  over gangshyteeee all the time hahahaha :Sex18:

7 hours ago, 0verl0wd said:

did you see the vid ffs? :l i mean chasing BT with 15 in game.. while EV has 50.. wtf is this? who would do that... humiliating! yea just logg out fuck this snipeteam BT trying to be a clan... 

ridicilous

7 hours ago, 0verl0wd said:

Looks like Envy wins again:l .... wtf 30 seconds clear 50v50?!?! fuck that! good thing i got work and i dont show up to these fights no more , waste of time...dafuq is this ez snipe team BT? they should ban their caller... straight up...

hahaha 30 seconds clear while other team is sniping us from the north until they got dropped at lava haha, run these rats down x10

12 hours ago, Dzeko said:

"log out log out log out log out"

Yeah idiot, don't you see we had 45 more ops chasing your ass? and btw we logg out cause all of the ranks had to go to a private pool party.. jealous?

I mean you children probably asking originalz for some pizza cause you be dead returning your ass over & over again haha

BT get your shyte together, cause it's really shyte :Sex18: envy dicks out on em

13 hours ago, Repa said:

I heard EV logged out from BT

Heard fs has to go back to being minions for their father clan eop, you're dismissed you offspring reject l0l.