Eruption of Pures Reopens to the Public

debb

4 hours ago, Tevin said:

@Jamz thank you for helping me write this out lol. Again, you guys are my bitches. Keep worshipping me bahahaha 

wait ur telling me you sent dick pics to a 15 year old AND you made an apology topic on eop forums to try and join?? LOOOOL what a beta cuck holy shit l0000000l

6 hours ago, Jean Grey said:

@slushpuppeh @Kim @slushpuppy very interesting how this 17 loser can flame someone irl but once we talk about his minority status in the uk, then it's a problem lmfao

6 hours ago, Jean Grey said:

@slushpuppy @slushpuppeh @Kim very interesting how this loser can flame someone irl but once someone states how tyler/dull is a mexican, low-income immigrant in the US, then it's a problem lol

6 hours ago, Wilderness Ditch said:

i once stated dull is a jobless monkey who claims benefit but got warned on the forums for it, imagine not being able to take a joke in 2k18

@slushpuppy @slushpuppeh @Kim interesting how these losers from clans eop killed are allowed to flame people irl on these forums? f

7 minutes ago, Forever Green said:

wait ur telling me you sent dick pics to a 15 year old AND you made an apology topic on eop forums to try and join?? LOOOOL what a beta cuck holy shit l0000000l

If you really believe that then you’re an complete retard lool

3 minutes ago, Tevin said:

If you really believe that then you’re an complete retard lool

i saw the topics of your apology and you crying and also the logs on facebook l000l creeping on minors is a criminal offence l000l go back to school or jail or whatever you guys call it

8 minutes ago, Forever Green said:

i saw the topics of your apology and you crying and also the logs on facebook l000l creeping on minors is a criminal offence l000l go back to school or jail or whatever you guys call it

Crying? I got logs of tyler, jojo, and murd poking me on ts crying for an apology you reject lmfao. We all know the 15 yr old is propaganda. You tried retard lol

42 minutes ago, Tevin said:

Crying? I got logs of tyler, jojo, and murd poking me on ts crying for an apology you reject lmfao. We all know the 15 yr old is propaganda. You tried retard lol

l000l so defensive u cried to be let in eop and they slapped u back to clanhopping as soon as u posted a public apology l00000l u tried covering it up but all u can do is send dick pics to minors l000l

44 minutes ago, Forever Green said:

l000l so defensive u cried to be let in eop and they slapped u back to clanhopping as soon as u posted a public apology l00000l u tried covering it up but all u can do is send dick pics to minors l000l

What am I covering lol? And I’m at work, i doubt you know what that is haha