Eruption of Pures Reopens to the Public

debb

8 minutes ago, DULL said:

first 20 seconds listen to your demoralizing audio lmao "if eop crashes us its ok you can just run you'll be fine" l00l

I know you well understand you can not compete with foe pures vs pures. until the day you are prepared to show the community otherwise stay easy bud.

Also why point out they said its okay to run when the very next thing mentioned was your mains lol. again though just read the first line. 

Just now, H I T T A said:

I know you well understand you can not compete with foe pures vs pures. until the day you are prepared to show the community stay easy bud.

Also why point out they said its okay to run when the very next thing mentioned was your mains lol. again though just read the first line. 

EoP broke your clan. Any bit of morals FOM had left was dropped to try and actually fight EOP. I think we both know the result in that xD

Forever a poormans EOP aka FOMMO

2 minutes ago, DULL said:

EoP broke your clan. Any bit of morals FOM had left was dropped to try and actually fight EOP. I think we both know the result in that xD

Forever a poormans EOP aka FOMMO

all you literally said there was your clans morale was so incredibly low that others had to stoop to your level. I don't think that is a good thing on your part. again, you can't ACTUALLY compete. 

1 minute ago, H I T T A said:

all you literally said there was your clans morale was so incredibly low that others had to stoop to your level. I don't think that is a good thing on your part. again, you can't ACTUALLY compete. 

My clan? You mean your clan? since you're in FOM not me lol.

You guys pulled 45/130 today, Safe to say you guys are battling for 4th place and still traumatized by eop lmaooooo

maybe you misunderstood what I was referring to. anyway goodluck on your ehh, pure clan? lol

Nothing to misunderstand. You guys are still traumatized by EOP so you're still bringing hella mains.

Look at today's trip for example, 45 fom doggos out of 130 placing 5th place in a 9 way race gratto....almost there!

Just now, DULL said:

Nothing to misunderstand. You guys are still traumatized by EOP so you're still bringing hella mains.

Look at today's trip for example, 45 fom doggos out of 130 placing 5th place in a 9 way race gratto....almost there!

like i said man we get it, you are literally afraid of using pures vs other pures. you can continue to be weird and not have enough confidence in your members to use pures and the rest of the world will continue to not care

like i said man we get it, you are literally afraid of using pures vs other pures. you can continue to be weird and not have enough confidence in your members to use pures and the rest of the world will continue to not care

Like i said man we get it, Your clan is still traumatized and will always be traumatized by superior clan eop. You can continue to be awkward irl and fly planes but you'll never have enough confidence in your members to use pures in a fullout in the wildy vs eop 5hr cap. 

Stay wokey and ty for bumps xx

3 minutes ago, bOb said:

@H I T T A your clan lol

3NC5z6T.gif

lol yea i remember that trip. you guys camped gdz for 2 hours until we evened the odds then you wouldnt fight above 20 wildy hence when you didnt follow us to fight. sick one. please find your video of that day

10 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

There’s no point of arguing with an individual who fails in life and on a game fam. No need to continue responding 

3 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

lol yea i remember that trip. you guys camped gdz for 2 hours until we evened the odds then you wouldnt fight above 20 wildy hence when you didnt follow us to fight. sick one. please find your video of that day

im pretty sure we fought you at bandits that trip and literally ended with 130 ingame LOL

1 minute ago, H I T T A said:

So we played your game of sitting below 20 wild and you didn't want it?

But hold up, Your anniversary on Saturday you came right into us at bandit camp which is like 14 wild? Then you go on to complain about us having low level mains and all you have is 120s? Our issue or yours? Answer is yours lmao. Nice rank team bro0o0o0o0o0

Sunday rolls around we go gdz for 2 hours while you try to break us via 1 iteming on mains and you crash sf/st on your p2p "anniversary" sunday pk! Scared fom clan aka your clan aka ub deathed

51 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

lmao sure I'm in ft bragg NC 

Also, I knew it would be a no :'{ no mains in a fullout so makes sense.

To me it would seem you have 2 options, a fresh start as a pure clan, or remain your legacy of being the clan that no one fears and is only annoyed by. your choice. 

Stfu pog no one cares lmfao hooyah yes sarge!!